Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former home of jsa

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clan Roster
Current Clan Roster
IN PROGRESS

Clan Leaders
{JSA}CL_.X.
{JSA}CL_Marka
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_N4SiR

Battle Master
{JSA}BM_Leonidas

Active roster
{JSA}Gen_Blaze
{JSA}Col_Kaito
{JSA}LTC_Acer213
{JSA}Mjr_Eros
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Lt_Grandpa
{JSA}MSG_Darkceeder
{JSA}SFC_Moni
{JSA}SFC_Spirit
{JSA}SSG_Carolina
{JSA}SSG_menace
{JSA}Sgt_Assualt
{JSA}Cpl_1Shot
{JSA}Cpl_G-Nasty
{JSA}PFC_BigRed1
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M
{JSA}Pvt_Axl-Hybrid
{JSA}Pvt_Denied
{JSA}PL_Acer818
{JSA}PL_Ordo
{JSA}PL_OFFICERMARIO

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 156 registered users
The newest registered user is qpN4SiRqp

Our users have posted a total of 3860 messages in 690 subjects
Latest topics
» call of duty modern combat 2
Brett_M's app/ space and groound team Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

» WE HAVE A NEW SITE
Brett_M's app/ space and groound team Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

» for all the wolfman fans!!!
Brett_M's app/ space and groound team Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

» A Year In Review
Brett_M's app/ space and groound team Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

» Temple Dec Top 10
Brett_M's app/ space and groound team Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am

» ZOMFG!!!1!
Brett_M's app/ space and groound team Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm

» where is everyone?
Brett_M's app/ space and groound team Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

» LDS vs JSA
Brett_M's app/ space and groound team Emptyby ACER213 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

Brett_M's app/ space and groound team

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M{27}SL

{JSA}PFC_Brett_M{27}SL

Brett_M's app/ space and groound team Empty
PostSubject: Brett_M's app/ space and groound team   Brett_M's app/ space and groound team EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 6:14 pm

Name:Brett_M

Been in a clan before?If yes,who?: JSA,LDR, and CL of TSFA

Best class: rocket, sniper

Best times and days to play?:after 4

How did you hear about JSA?: Old member

I want to join the space team.

And I am wanting to come back to JSA because it has been and always will be my home and favorite: site, server, and clan. And really I don't know why I left in the first place.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

PostSubject: Re: Brett_M's app/ space and groound team   Brett_M's app/ space and groound team EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:32 pm

Im going with denied. You left Idc if you know why you did or not. Im done letting people back in.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: Brett_M's app/ space and groound team   Brett_M's app/ space and groound team EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:47 pm

I second that motion its time people learn JSA is not a revolving door if you leave do not return
Back to top Go down
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M{27}SL

{JSA}PFC_Brett_M{27}SL

PostSubject: ok   Brett_M's app/ space and groound team EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:54 pm

Ok. Ill respect yalls comment and im not guna hold it aginst you.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Col_Kaito{02}{Ace}

{JSA}Col_Kaito{02}{Ace}

PostSubject: Re: Brett_M's app/ space and groound team   Brett_M's app/ space and groound team EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:13 am

Well I know why he left cause hes told me so like 60 billion times :p. He left cause red was shitting on him every day. So i Understand why you left. It would be good to have you back Brett but ya im just a Major and forum mod so i dont think it will count for much.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

PostSubject: Re: Brett_M's app/ space and groound team   Brett_M's app/ space and groound team EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:30 pm

We'll talk about it. You are a fun guy to play against and with so that scores you points and also considering the circumstances under which you left. Well let you know soon.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M{27}SL

{JSA}PFC_Brett_M{27}SL

PostSubject: ya   Brett_M's app/ space and groound team EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:54 pm

haha ya i forgot that was the reason why i left. but ya i left because of bigred. But ya, even if im not allowed there will be no grudge or anything aginst anyone in the clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brett_M's app/ space and groound team   Brett_M's app/ space and groound team Empty

Back to top Go down

Brett_M's app/ space and groound team
Page 1 of 1