Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former home of jsa

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clan Roster
Current Clan Roster
IN PROGRESS

Clan Leaders
{JSA}CL_.X.
{JSA}CL_Marka
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_N4SiR

Battle Master
{JSA}BM_Leonidas

Active roster
{JSA}Gen_Blaze
{JSA}Col_Kaito
{JSA}LTC_Acer213
{JSA}Mjr_Eros
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Lt_Grandpa
{JSA}MSG_Darkceeder
{JSA}SFC_Moni
{JSA}SFC_Spirit
{JSA}SSG_Carolina
{JSA}SSG_menace
{JSA}Sgt_Assualt
{JSA}Cpl_1Shot
{JSA}Cpl_G-Nasty
{JSA}PFC_BigRed1
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M
{JSA}Pvt_Axl-Hybrid
{JSA}Pvt_Denied
{JSA}PL_Acer818
{JSA}PL_Ordo
{JSA}PL_OFFICERMARIO

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 156 registered users
The newest registered user is qpN4SiRqp

Our users have posted a total of 3860 messages in 690 subjects
Latest topics
» call of duty modern combat 2
wow, if you whine about space dont have it Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

» WE HAVE A NEW SITE
wow, if you whine about space dont have it Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

» for all the wolfman fans!!!
wow, if you whine about space dont have it Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

» A Year In Review
wow, if you whine about space dont have it Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

» Temple Dec Top 10
wow, if you whine about space dont have it Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am

» ZOMFG!!!1!
wow, if you whine about space dont have it Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm

» where is everyone?
wow, if you whine about space dont have it Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

» LDS vs JSA
wow, if you whine about space dont have it Emptyby ACER213 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

wow, if you whine about space dont have it

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{WOF}CL_Riot

wow, if you whine about space dont have it Empty
PostSubject: wow, if you whine about space dont have it   wow, if you whine about space dont have it EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:10 am

u idiots first ban me without waring that i was using a transport and i only used MISSLES on the way to the hanger,died server times and then got in the hanger twice, once with a rocket (didnt get any kills) and another with a piolet (get 3 kills and destroyed the shield gen and auto defenses. So then after i die i hop in a tie and start flying then i hear "damn bitches are hanger camping, so without warning i was banned from the server for a day and i play in it like everyother day. Why didnt i get a warning and why have the gay annoucment "transports are for ship to ship transport only" so i had read the message once and thought u meantno staying in it. my only problem is the no damned warning, otherwise i would have stopped. and if your gonna call destroying critical systems hanger camping GET THE DAMNSPACE MAPS OF THE SERVER AND GROW SOME BALLS!
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: wow, if you whine about space dont have it   wow, if you whine about space dont have it EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:16 am

This is your first and final warning presist in trying to goad people or disrespect the admins or server in general you will not be welcome back to the c box forums or server

have a good day
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
Co-Clan Leader Of JSA...
Co-Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO

PostSubject: Re: wow, if you whine about space dont have it   wow, if you whine about space dont have it EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:18 am

You can complain all day, but the server is our's and if you don't like how it's run, then don't go in it.
Back to top Go down
{WOF}CL_Riot

PostSubject: Re: wow, if you whine about space dont have it   wow, if you whine about space dont have it EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:27 am

okay apparently i wasnt banned for a day but the people on the Cbox thought i was and thwen i want to rejoin the game said i was banned, i was just really pissed with the no warning.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Col_Kaito{02}{Ace}

{JSA}Col_Kaito{02}{Ace}

PostSubject: Re: wow, if you whine about space dont have it   wow, if you whine about space dont have it EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:44 am

You complaint is disreguared due to vulger language and insaulting manner of of post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wow, if you whine about space dont have it   wow, if you whine about space dont have it Empty

Back to top Go down

wow, if you whine about space dont have it
Page 1 of 1