Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former home of jsa

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clan Roster
Current Clan Roster
IN PROGRESS

Clan Leaders
{JSA}CL_.X.
{JSA}CL_Marka
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_N4SiR

Battle Master
{JSA}BM_Leonidas

Active roster
{JSA}Gen_Blaze
{JSA}Col_Kaito
{JSA}LTC_Acer213
{JSA}Mjr_Eros
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Lt_Grandpa
{JSA}MSG_Darkceeder
{JSA}SFC_Moni
{JSA}SFC_Spirit
{JSA}SSG_Carolina
{JSA}SSG_menace
{JSA}Sgt_Assualt
{JSA}Cpl_1Shot
{JSA}Cpl_G-Nasty
{JSA}PFC_BigRed1
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M
{JSA}Pvt_Axl-Hybrid
{JSA}Pvt_Denied
{JSA}PL_Acer818
{JSA}PL_Ordo
{JSA}PL_OFFICERMARIO

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 156 registered users
The newest registered user is qpN4SiRqp

Our users have posted a total of 3860 messages in 690 subjects
Latest topics
» call of duty modern combat 2
Thunder VS X.... in SPACE Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

» WE HAVE A NEW SITE
Thunder VS X.... in SPACE Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

» for all the wolfman fans!!!
Thunder VS X.... in SPACE Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

» A Year In Review
Thunder VS X.... in SPACE Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

» Temple Dec Top 10
Thunder VS X.... in SPACE Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am

» ZOMFG!!!1!
Thunder VS X.... in SPACE Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm

» where is everyone?
Thunder VS X.... in SPACE Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

» LDS vs JSA
Thunder VS X.... in SPACE Emptyby ACER213 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

Thunder VS X.... in SPACE

Go down 
+4
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Pvt_NiTr0
{AoD}Light^Wing
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
{AoD}Light^Wing

{AoD}Light^Wing

Thunder VS X.... in SPACE Empty
PostSubject: Thunder VS X.... in SPACE   Thunder VS X.... in SPACE EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:48 pm

hello X Very Happy i have been practiceing my piloting and i want to go 1 v 1 vs one of the best pilots i know. i can do it almost any time so you can pick that. 1st to 10 kills wins, sound good?
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Pvt_NiTr0

PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS X.... in SPACE   Thunder VS X.... in SPACE EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:37 pm

Thunder........X will dominate you but either way good luck cheers
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal

{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal

PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS X.... in SPACE   Thunder VS X.... in SPACE EmptyFri May 29, 2009 12:30 am

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/13/94/51/60/fullme14.jpg[
go thunder but my money is on x no offence
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS X.... in SPACE   Thunder VS X.... in SPACE EmptyFri May 29, 2009 2:59 am

Sorry thunder, but Im voting X wins this one since I can take you in space.
Back to top Go down
{AoD}Light^Wing

{AoD}Light^Wing

PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS X.... in SPACE   Thunder VS X.... in SPACE EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:11 am

yea i know he will probubly win, but still, i want to try Surprised

EDIT: everyone is against me! lol, does no one believe in thunder???? Razz
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS X.... in SPACE   Thunder VS X.... in SPACE EmptyFri May 29, 2009 3:39 pm

Twisted Evil

Well,seem like there a few of you out there that want piece of X,well,lets try to line this up for the week end...

"Good hunting..."
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal

{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal

PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS X.... in SPACE   Thunder VS X.... in SPACE EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:09 pm

Thunder VS X.... in SPACE Fullme16
im not againt u thunder i honestly hope u will win but i dont think u will
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS X.... in SPACE   Thunder VS X.... in SPACE EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:22 pm

naaaa...... the underdog will win this one, its thunder and i'm perrty sure that thunder will win this one, thunder just becarefull, don't let x get behind u, and try not get too close to him...so ye, thunder got this one... GO THUNDER!!!!
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS X.... in SPACE   Thunder VS X.... in SPACE EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:14 pm

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal

{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal

PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS X.... in SPACE   Thunder VS X.... in SPACE EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:33 pm

Thunder VS X.... in SPACE Funny-10
Actually i think it will be a draw you both are amazing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS X.... in SPACE   Thunder VS X.... in SPACE EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:43 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
HORST

HORST

PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS X.... in SPACE   Thunder VS X.... in SPACE EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:26 pm

Muji wrote:
naaaa...... the underdog will win this one, its thunder and i'm perrty sure that thunder will win this one, thunder just becarefull, don't let x get behind u, and try not get too close to him...so ye, thunder got this one... GO THUNDER!!!!

No thunder, stay SO CLOSE that he can't lock his missles on. Wink
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS X.... in SPACE   Thunder VS X.... in SPACE EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:11 pm

{JSA}CL_.X. wrote:
Twisted Evil

Well,seem like there a few of you out there that want piece of X,well,lets try to line this up for the week end...

"Good hunting..."

Ohhh this would be interesting. Maybe Ill be able to get this in sometime before I go visit my "really 'close' good friend" aka my unofficial girlfriend. If you guys are wondering we are waiting until the start of next term to make it official because then we will able to be together quite a bit. But X, if I have time between getting back from AZ, going to Illinois to see my girl, and going to KY for training I will def take you on this.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS X.... in SPACE   Thunder VS X.... in SPACE EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:35 pm

A'den wrote:
{JSA}CL_.X. wrote:
Twisted Evil

"Good hunting..."

Ohhh this would be interesting. Maybe Ill be able to get this in sometime before I go visit my "really 'close' good friend" aka my unofficial girlfriend. If you guys are wondering we are waiting until the start of next term to make it official because then we will able to be together quite a bit. But X, if I have time between getting back from AZ, going to Illinois to see my girl, and going to KY for training I will def take you on this.

"take me on"....lol,mmk

every needs to train in some space,after all we are JSA...

You not that i am all that,but i am X,i do not need to brag,I AM A LIVING LEGEND in space.Not many say that and be truthful about it....I Welcome all those who want to take the X challenge... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
HORST

HORST

PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS X.... in SPACE   Thunder VS X.... in SPACE EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:06 pm

A'den wrote:
{JSA}CL_.X. wrote:
Twisted Evil

"Good hunting..."

Son, the time's come where we need to have a little talk around here about girls. I know, I know, we don't need to get too deep in the nitty gritty here, but there comes a time in every man's life....
Back to top Go down
{AoD}Light^Wing

{AoD}Light^Wing

PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS X.... in SPACE   Thunder VS X.... in SPACE EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:16 pm

yay, i cant wait
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS X.... in SPACE   Thunder VS X.... in SPACE EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:30 pm

Horst how old are you? And Horst, we are waiting for term to start because we live in different states and we can actually live together for the most part when we head back to UWW.
Back to top Go down
HORST

HORST

PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS X.... in SPACE   Thunder VS X.... in SPACE EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:07 am

Oh I'm just 15. Don't mind me. Wink

Hope it all works out of course.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS X.... in SPACE   Thunder VS X.... in SPACE EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:36 pm

oh poor thunder.....i can't watch Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS X.... in SPACE   Thunder VS X.... in SPACE EmptySun May 31, 2009 2:41 am

better be ready kid,coming at you on sunday... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
{AoD}Light^Wing

{AoD}Light^Wing

PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS X.... in SPACE   Thunder VS X.... in SPACE EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:15 am

i've been ready, any time after 11am eastern works for me Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS X.... in SPACE   Thunder VS X.... in SPACE EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:18 am

lol, woh i just noticed some thing...i hate the most posts on this forum... that means i'm awesome....
Back to top Go down
{AoD}Light^Wing

{AoD}Light^Wing

PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS X.... in SPACE   Thunder VS X.... in SPACE EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:59 pm

well X beat me, 10-2
Back to top Go down
{JSA}_BigRed1

{JSA}_BigRed1

PostSubject: Thunder VS X.... in SPACE   Thunder VS X.... in SPACE EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:38 am

All I can say is this you knew what you were gitting into,and know your a bitch lol.My mistake your X's BITCH.Think twice Thunder.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS X.... in SPACE   Thunder VS X.... in SPACE EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:35 pm

So who is next... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS X.... in SPACE   Thunder VS X.... in SPACE Empty

Back to top Go down

Thunder VS X.... in SPACE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next