Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former home of jsa

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clan Roster
Current Clan Roster
IN PROGRESS

Clan Leaders
{JSA}CL_.X.
{JSA}CL_Marka
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_N4SiR

Battle Master
{JSA}BM_Leonidas

Active roster
{JSA}Gen_Blaze
{JSA}Col_Kaito
{JSA}LTC_Acer213
{JSA}Mjr_Eros
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Lt_Grandpa
{JSA}MSG_Darkceeder
{JSA}SFC_Moni
{JSA}SFC_Spirit
{JSA}SSG_Carolina
{JSA}SSG_menace
{JSA}Sgt_Assualt
{JSA}Cpl_1Shot
{JSA}Cpl_G-Nasty
{JSA}PFC_BigRed1
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M
{JSA}Pvt_Axl-Hybrid
{JSA}Pvt_Denied
{JSA}PL_Acer818
{JSA}PL_Ordo
{JSA}PL_OFFICERMARIO

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 156 registered users
The newest registered user is qpN4SiRqp

Our users have posted a total of 3860 messages in 690 subjects
Latest topics
» call of duty modern combat 2
SQUAD 5 RECRUITING Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

» WE HAVE A NEW SITE
SQUAD 5 RECRUITING Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

» for all the wolfman fans!!!
SQUAD 5 RECRUITING Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

» A Year In Review
SQUAD 5 RECRUITING Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

» Temple Dec Top 10
SQUAD 5 RECRUITING Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am

» ZOMFG!!!1!
SQUAD 5 RECRUITING Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm

» where is everyone?
SQUAD 5 RECRUITING Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

» LDS vs JSA
SQUAD 5 RECRUITING Emptyby ACER213 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

SQUAD 5 RECRUITING

Go down 
+2
{JSA}Pl_Capt._Jose
{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums
6 posters
AuthorMessage
{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

SQUAD 5 RECRUITING Empty
PostSubject: SQUAD 5 RECRUITING   SQUAD 5 RECRUITING EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:48 am

Yo guys, just wanted to inform you that we are gonna need one more member to join our squad since inferno left to play Socom! Just a heads up.

But as of now it's just:

{JSA}Pvt_Gienkle
{JSA}Srg_Afroman
{JSA}Pvt_Fuzzums
...and we just need one more member to join our squad.

Also, we have our own server that we will be using for our squad practices. I own the server and it will be called {JSA}Practice. We will put a password on it when we practice, but when we aren't in it, I will leave it open.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Pl_Capt._Jose

{JSA}Pl_Capt._Jose

SQUAD 5 RECRUITING Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQUAD 5 RECRUITING   SQUAD 5 RECRUITING EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:09 pm

I found the thread!!

anyway, Am I in? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
=Inf3rn0=

=Inf3rn0=

SQUAD 5 RECRUITING Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQUAD 5 RECRUITING   SQUAD 5 RECRUITING EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:05 pm

Hay guys since im comeing back kaito said that afrro can make his squad and i can have this on again! drunken and just to tell ya i was wondering if we could have practices tuesday and thursadays starting next week around 2 or 3 eastern.... with the maps Corasant, utapau, tantive, and polis
So if fuzzums can do that with a pass i don't care what the pass is just post it here and if anyone can't make it post here please, thank you
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

SQUAD 5 RECRUITING Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQUAD 5 RECRUITING   SQUAD 5 RECRUITING EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:10 pm

aight sounds good inferno. I have a password on tha server and have some good practice maps ready for our squad. The server's name is still {JSA}Practice and I'll keep it that way. Just post here for any specifications that you want on or off in the server. Also post here for map selections that you would like me to put in the map list. Thanks
Back to top Go down
=Inf3rn0=

=Inf3rn0=

SQUAD 5 RECRUITING Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQUAD 5 RECRUITING   SQUAD 5 RECRUITING EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:24 pm

=Inf3rn0= wrote:
i was wondering if we could have practices tuesday and thursadays starting next week around 2 or 3 eastern.... with the maps Corasant, utapau, tantive, and polis

ummm.... i did post the maps all conquest no CTF all rebles and empire and whats the pass?
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

SQUAD 5 RECRUITING Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQUAD 5 RECRUITING   SQUAD 5 RECRUITING EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:58 pm

LOL. Sorry about that man. Could we possibly make the practice this Saturday at 5:30-7:30 eastern time, cause I gotta work on Tuesday. Won't work for me. Saturday is tha best time. Password can be: jsa (in all lower case letters)
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Pl_Capt._Jose

{JSA}Pl_Capt._Jose

SQUAD 5 RECRUITING Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQUAD 5 RECRUITING   SQUAD 5 RECRUITING EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:43 am

Saturday is my best time too... I'm working and live on Pacific time, making it harder to play during week days

p.s. that the simplest password i've seen Razz
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

SQUAD 5 RECRUITING Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQUAD 5 RECRUITING   SQUAD 5 RECRUITING EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:57 pm

aight sounds good guys. All of squad 5 be in my server called {JSA}Practice by 5:30-7:30 eastern time on this coming Saturday. Password will be the simple yet effective: jsa
Back to top Go down
{JSA}SSG_carolina

{JSA}SSG_carolina

SQUAD 5 RECRUITING Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQUAD 5 RECRUITING   SQUAD 5 RECRUITING EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:29 pm

I'm in. i would like to join your squad.
Back to top Go down
=Inf3rn0=

=Inf3rn0=

SQUAD 5 RECRUITING Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQUAD 5 RECRUITING   SQUAD 5 RECRUITING EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:04 pm

sorry guys i didnt make it i was hanging out with my friend friday and today.... so tuseday is a no go...... Hmmmm i usaly only play on the weekdays i go places with friends on weekends soooooo..... thursday? and saturday at hmmm 1-230 on saturday and thursaday 4-530?
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Pl_Capt._Jose

{JSA}Pl_Capt._Jose

SQUAD 5 RECRUITING Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQUAD 5 RECRUITING   SQUAD 5 RECRUITING EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:06 pm

I couldn't make it... our car has some issues. We fixed two but there is a major problem with the piston Head. Mad

anyway... how 'bout tmrw?
Back to top Go down
=Inf3rn0=

=Inf3rn0=

SQUAD 5 RECRUITING Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQUAD 5 RECRUITING   SQUAD 5 RECRUITING EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:17 pm

idk about today jose spose to meet a guy for a fight.... But he probaly wont show.... if i can get on i will.... the fight is at 3
Back to top Go down
ACER213

ACER213

SQUAD 5 RECRUITING Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQUAD 5 RECRUITING   SQUAD 5 RECRUITING EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 8:51 pm

[quote="{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums"]Yo guys, just wanted to inform you that we are gonna need one more member to join our squad since inferno left to play Socom! Just a heads up.

Plain n simple, if you leave jsa, n come back you lose your rank, You start as Pvt, any questions
Back to top Go down
=Inf3rn0=

=Inf3rn0=

SQUAD 5 RECRUITING Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQUAD 5 RECRUITING   SQUAD 5 RECRUITING EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:47 am

[quote="ACER213"]
{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums wrote:
Yo guys, just wanted to inform you that we are gonna need one more member to join our squad since inferno left to play Socom! Just a heads up.

Plain n simple, if you leave jsa, n come back you lose your rank, You start as Pvt, any questions

Ya, why are you posting here when theres a topic about this?
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

SQUAD 5 RECRUITING Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQUAD 5 RECRUITING   SQUAD 5 RECRUITING EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:26 pm

To let the rest of the squad know that you would be ineligible to lead the squad, but since you quit yet again this should no longer concern you.
Back to top Go down
=Inf3rn0=

=Inf3rn0=

SQUAD 5 RECRUITING Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQUAD 5 RECRUITING   SQUAD 5 RECRUITING EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:31 pm

A'den/Zodiac wrote:
To let the rest of the squad know that you would be ineligible to lead the squad, but since you quit yet again this should no longer concern you.

Wtf?
you act liked i been in jsa 50 times i been in it twice including this time!
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

SQUAD 5 RECRUITING Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQUAD 5 RECRUITING   SQUAD 5 RECRUITING EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:25 pm

lol I dont act like youve been in 50 times because we would never let you back in that many times. But since you left and are no longer in JSA piss off.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

SQUAD 5 RECRUITING Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQUAD 5 RECRUITING   SQUAD 5 RECRUITING EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:25 pm

ya im in charge of this squad now man. so go away inferno
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SQUAD 5 RECRUITING Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQUAD 5 RECRUITING   SQUAD 5 RECRUITING Empty

Back to top Go down

SQUAD 5 RECRUITING
Page 1 of 1