Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former home of jsa

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clan Roster
Current Clan Roster
IN PROGRESS

Clan Leaders
{JSA}CL_.X.
{JSA}CL_Marka
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_N4SiR

Battle Master
{JSA}BM_Leonidas

Active roster
{JSA}Gen_Blaze
{JSA}Col_Kaito
{JSA}LTC_Acer213
{JSA}Mjr_Eros
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Lt_Grandpa
{JSA}MSG_Darkceeder
{JSA}SFC_Moni
{JSA}SFC_Spirit
{JSA}SSG_Carolina
{JSA}SSG_menace
{JSA}Sgt_Assualt
{JSA}Cpl_1Shot
{JSA}Cpl_G-Nasty
{JSA}PFC_BigRed1
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M
{JSA}Pvt_Axl-Hybrid
{JSA}Pvt_Denied
{JSA}PL_Acer818
{JSA}PL_Ordo
{JSA}PL_OFFICERMARIO

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 156 registered users
The newest registered user is qpN4SiRqp

Our users have posted a total of 3860 messages in 690 subjects
Latest topics
» call of duty modern combat 2
Requesting Permission to form a Squad Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

» WE HAVE A NEW SITE
Requesting Permission to form a Squad Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

» for all the wolfman fans!!!
Requesting Permission to form a Squad Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

» A Year In Review
Requesting Permission to form a Squad Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

» Temple Dec Top 10
Requesting Permission to form a Squad Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am

» ZOMFG!!!1!
Requesting Permission to form a Squad Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm

» where is everyone?
Requesting Permission to form a Squad Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

» LDS vs JSA
Requesting Permission to form a Squad Emptyby ACER213 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

Requesting Permission to form a Squad

Go down 
+2
{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums
{JSA}SSG_carolina
6 posters
AuthorMessage
{JSA}SSG_carolina

{JSA}SSG_carolina

Requesting Permission to form a Squad Empty
PostSubject: Requesting Permission to form a Squad   Requesting Permission to form a Squad EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:42 am

I would like to form a new squad on the JSA. Squad 7? I'm really just looking for a group of JSA members who are not currently in a squad to help me with this one. I may opt out of being the leader but I will be the engy of the group. I'm looking for a grunt, a rocket and a couple of snipers. If permission is denied then nothing changes but please comment this for your opinions and if you choose to join.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Permission to form a Squad   Requesting Permission to form a Squad EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:42 pm

if you really want to Carolina you could join our squad 5. I'm really not sure who the leader is but as of now it's:

{JSA}Pvt_Fuzzums
{JSA}Lt_Afroman
{JSA}Cpl_Gienkle
and possibly {JSA}Pl_Inferno

The only reason why we have more than four players ino ur squad is cause we use my dedicated server for our squad practices. The server is named {JSA}Practice and you are more than welcome to join our squad and our practice which will be held this upcoming Saturday from 5:30-7:30 eastern time. There will be apassword on the server so no ther noobs can get in. The password will be: jsa (in all lower case letters). So feel free to join our squad and our practice. That will save you a lot of time trying to create a new squad and trying to find members in our clan. Thanks
Back to top Go down
{JSA}SSG_carolina

{JSA}SSG_carolina

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Permission to form a Squad   Requesting Permission to form a Squad EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:36 pm

r u sure? i mean i am an engy and so is geinkle
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Permission to form a Squad   Requesting Permission to form a Squad EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:55 pm

ya dude sure...i dont have a problem with it.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Pl_Capt._Jose

{JSA}Pl_Capt._Jose

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Permission to form a Squad   Requesting Permission to form a Squad EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:35 am

{JSA}Pvt_Fuzzums wrote:
if you really want to Carolina you could join our squad 5. I'm really not sure who the leader is but as of now it's:

{JSA}Pvt_Fuzzums
{JSA}Lt_Afroman
{JSA}Cpl_Gienkle

The only reason why we have more than four players ino ur squad is cause we use my dedicated server for our squad practices. The server is named {JSA}Practice and you are more than welcome to join our squad and our practice which will be held this upcoming Saturday from 5:30-7:30 eastern time. There will be apassword on the server so no ther noobs can get in. The password will be: jsa (in all lower case letters). So feel free to join our squad and our practice. That will save you a lot of time trying to create a new squad and trying to find members in our clan. Thanks

I'm not on the List Question Question Question Question

Sad
Back to top Go down
{JSA}SFC_Moni{27}SL

{JSA}SFC_Moni{27}SL

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Permission to form a Squad   Requesting Permission to form a Squad EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:43 am

join squad 27 then with me and {JSA}Srg_Bigred1{27} {JSA}LT_Wildeye{27}
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

PostSubject: Squad   Requesting Permission to form a Squad EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:36 am

i am new to the clan but am looking forward to joining a squadd and so you have your rocket man if you want me to join that is
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Permission to form a Squad   Requesting Permission to form a Squad EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:02 pm

jose and jeremy you guys are able to join....sorry jose...i just forgot about you on the list. Sorry bro.
Back to top Go down
=Inf3rn0=

=Inf3rn0=

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Permission to form a Squad   Requesting Permission to form a Squad EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:10 pm

{JSA}Pvt_Fuzzums wrote:

{JSA}Pvt_Fuzzums
{JSA}Lt_Afroman
{JSA}Cpl_Gienkle

Two things afro isnt in the squad anymore and im not a PL im a CPL.... and fuzzums i trust you but please check with me before anyone is allowed in, thanks
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Permission to form a Squad   Requesting Permission to form a Squad EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:26 pm

LOL i will next time inferno. Sorry man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Permission to form a Squad   Requesting Permission to form a Squad Empty

Back to top Go down

Requesting Permission to form a Squad
Page 1 of 1