Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former home of jsa

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clan Roster
Current Clan Roster
IN PROGRESS

Clan Leaders
{JSA}CL_.X.
{JSA}CL_Marka
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_N4SiR

Battle Master
{JSA}BM_Leonidas

Active roster
{JSA}Gen_Blaze
{JSA}Col_Kaito
{JSA}LTC_Acer213
{JSA}Mjr_Eros
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Lt_Grandpa
{JSA}MSG_Darkceeder
{JSA}SFC_Moni
{JSA}SFC_Spirit
{JSA}SSG_Carolina
{JSA}SSG_menace
{JSA}Sgt_Assualt
{JSA}Cpl_1Shot
{JSA}Cpl_G-Nasty
{JSA}PFC_BigRed1
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M
{JSA}Pvt_Axl-Hybrid
{JSA}Pvt_Denied
{JSA}PL_Acer818
{JSA}PL_Ordo
{JSA}PL_OFFICERMARIO

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 156 registered users
The newest registered user is qpN4SiRqp

Our users have posted a total of 3860 messages in 690 subjects
Latest topics
» call of duty modern combat 2
To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X. Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

» WE HAVE A NEW SITE
To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X. Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

» for all the wolfman fans!!!
To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X. Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

» A Year In Review
To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X. Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

» Temple Dec Top 10
To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X. Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am

» ZOMFG!!!1!
To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X. Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm

» where is everyone?
To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X. Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

» LDS vs JSA
To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X. Emptyby ACER213 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X.

Go down 
+8
Torridest
=Inf3rn0=
{JSA}SFC_Moni{27}SL
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums
☼▓►†→[2ØŸAL←†◄▓☼
{JSA}CL_.X.
12 posters
AuthorMessage
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X. Empty
PostSubject: To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X.   To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:13 pm

I think it is time i spoke on a few things...

First,the sudden loss of our roster,well lets be real.People are going to do want they think is best.Fine,but more often than not people find that things are not what they thought.The one thing that really gets me is LOYALTY,seems to be in short supply these days...

Second,JSA is the oldest clan still running,and will be.I have sen so many clan come and go it is unreal.And yet,JSA remains...

Third,JSA will NOT break from the loss of a few,although we my be knocked out of the ladders(in the bigger pcture that is of no concern to me),and a sad as that is.JSA will still be here.Where as most everyone who left will find them self in a dead end...

Fourth,Gaming is about the love for the game,and that was what JSA started as.Playing for the love of the game,and is going back that.Winning is all good,but i would rather have fun than win.Do not get me wrong,everyone wants to win,i am no differnt,But i guess i play the game for differnt reasons than most...
Back to top Go down
☼▓►†→[2ØŸAL←†◄▓☼

PostSubject: Re: To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X.   To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:48 am

I hope i can be on that list of LoYaL as you know RoYaL rimes with LoYaL =]
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

PostSubject: Re: To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X.   To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:14 am

yea...i know what you mean X. I wasn't loyal enough to you guys. Im really sorry. I hope you accept my apology. I really didnt have a problem with you guys, i just thought i could start up my old clan again. Im really sorry i wasn't loyal enough for you X. I would really like to come back though
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal

{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal

PostSubject: Re: To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X.   To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:51 pm

I want to be on the loyal list
Ive been here longer then Br
Because i was a Pvt When he was a pledge
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

PostSubject: Re: To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X.   To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:54 pm

Congrats Fullmetal...if your not on the royal list...than you can be on my list of awesome people in the video game world lol!
Back to top Go down
☼▓►†→[2ØŸAL←†◄▓☼

PostSubject: Re: To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X.   To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:02 pm

Cute Sad
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

PostSubject: Re: To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X.   To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:06 am

Im still here and not going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}SFC_Moni{27}SL

{JSA}SFC_Moni{27}SL

PostSubject: Re: To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X.   To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:26 am

same here i'm still here and im staying loyal
Back to top Go down
=Inf3rn0=

=Inf3rn0=

PostSubject: Re: To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X.   To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:22 am

Me too even though i only be in it for like 4 days.... lol
lol!
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

PostSubject: Re: To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X.   To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:39 am

i thin u should change your name to "Disco Inferno" lol!
Back to top Go down
Torridest

Torridest

PostSubject: Re: To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X.   To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:16 pm

I was in a runescape clan once. The legends i think its called? its been awhile. The leader was infinitone, i remember that. However, i was muted and i still stuck to the clan before it was even an official clan. Feels great to see a clan start up and get big even though i could never get promoted bc i was muted Rolling Eyes
oh well, rank is cool but not necessary for me
im such a suck-up, lol
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Cpl_Iron

PostSubject: Re: To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X.   To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:55 pm

Torridest wrote:
I was in a runescape clan once. The legends i think its called? its been awhile. The leader was infinitone, i remember that. However, i was muted and i still stuck to the clan before it was even an official clan. Feels great to see a clan start up and get big even though i could never get promoted bc i was muted Rolling Eyes
im such a suck-up, lol
Do I smell a /b/tard
Back to top Go down
=Inf3rn0=

=Inf3rn0=

PostSubject: Re: To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X.   To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:13 pm

{JSA}Pvt_Fuzzums wrote:

Why should i change my name to disco inferno??? lol!
Back to top Go down
Torridest

Torridest

PostSubject: Re: To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X.   To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:31 pm

{JSA}PL_Iron wrote:
Torridest wrote:
im such a suck-up, lol
Do I smell a /b/tard

Me? tard? no way... Razz
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

PostSubject: Re: To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X.   To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X. EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:50 pm

=Inf3rn0= wrote:
{JSA}Pvt_Fuzzums wrote:

Why should i change my name to disco inferno??? lol!

Because it would be better that way...like the old song "Disco Inferno" by The Bee Gee's I think.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X.   To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X. EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:09 pm

Loyalty is a tough line walk those who actually walk are those I trust but if you have a history of clan hopping or you choose to leave cause you want somthing new ? dont expect me to trust you

In my eyes when a Man makes and oath to a clan place or city he keeps his oath untill either death takes him or the leader hold their oath fullfilled and sends them away

So for all you new people I will be watching JSA is not a revolving door for you to come and go as you please you want in ? then stay in the clan

I myself I have only been in one clan and stayed till it was no more now I am here and will stay till it is no more I show my loyalty that way also by running the server and staying in said server less directed by my leader for battles or scrims.

One thing young people fail to understand is your word is your bond you go back on your word alot I have seen it many times " oh im loyal yadda yadda yadda" next week in another clan then it dont work out and you come back with your tail between your legs asking to come back or you leave the clan and hang out on our c box or in the server when your clan has their own c box and server .

To me that makes no sence why leave JSA when you just come right back and act like there is no betrayle or anything? sory this is not how I work so I will be watching those who say they are loyal thus far these Men have proven their loyalty

Me Kaito Fullmetal Aden Red ( if he comes back) X

when you uphold and oath you do honor to yourself and to your clanmates break your oath and your honor means exactly squat to me simply I dont trust you

I for one stay loyal through thick and thing reguardless I dont run first sign of toruble or cause I got sand in my vagina learn from those that actually show loyalty and follow their lead in time I will consider you brother till such time again I will be watching
Back to top Go down
☼▓►†→[2ØŸAL←†◄▓☼

PostSubject: Re: To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X.   To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X. EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:07 pm

Thats true.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

PostSubject: Re: To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X.   To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X. EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:48 pm

hell yeah...
Back to top Go down
Torridest

Torridest

PostSubject: Re: To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X.   To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X. EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:51 pm

{JSA}Leonidas wrote:
I dont run first sign of toruble or cause I got sand in my vagina

haha that made me lol Smile
Back to top Go down
ACER213

ACER213

PostSubject: HEY???   To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X. EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:48 am

Hey Fag what about ME, I back leo all the way.
Your word is your bond, and now we have a lot of liars in tha house. No Suspect I think our probation period
should be more than a week. i would put it at a month
and we need to delete all of the names inactive.
I fell the same way about you camping in our chat box knowing
you have your own, you might have been a jsa er but now you not!
you wont caught me in lsj chatroom
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Col_Kaito{02}{Ace}

{JSA}Col_Kaito{02}{Ace}

PostSubject: Re: To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X.   To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X. EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:08 am

Loyalty... That is really a hard thing to place. Everyone has there own idea of loyalty or at least to thous who have some form of it.

You can say "I'm loyal because I stay with my clan" or "I am loyal to my friends so it doesn't matter if I'm in the clan with them." Both are respectable in one since or another.

To me loyalty to a clan is doing everything in your power to make it a better place. Its the ability to tell people when somethings ill conceived or the willingness to stand by someone who walks a different path. In my eyes there is loyalty in leaving, but only for the right reason.

The words meaning is abstract really. If viewed one way its clear but if you look at it form a different angle its foggy and distorted but it is still the same just in a different form.

As for a number of you, I beleave you are loyal. Tho this isn't me saying you have a free standing with me. Then there are thous of you who I beleave are not.

To you the few I view are not I will say this. I may be thinking of many or just singling one out as an example or both... But your honor is tarnished and rusted. It is weak due to how Ive seen you treat your former "friends" and clan mates.

Many of you have left for the wrong reasons and are lacking in courage. Not in game but in the since you will turn tail at the first sight of a problem.

I say to you reclaim what stained honor you have left and give your self the courage to fight to make this place better!
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal

{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal

PostSubject: Re: To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X.   To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X. EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:16 pm

Well I agree with Kaito but i also believe that loyalty is a way of life more than anything
because You loyalty is more or less a state of being rather than a simple emotion so to speak
in other word you can alway tell the people who are very loyal by actions and manners.

Deep Thoughts for me are very rare and even more rare do they make sence.
To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X. Squad_13
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X.   To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X. Empty

Back to top Go down

To Those Who Would Read This...From {JSA}CL_.X.
Page 1 of 1