Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former home of jsa

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clan Roster
Current Clan Roster
IN PROGRESS

Clan Leaders
{JSA}CL_.X.
{JSA}CL_Marka
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_N4SiR

Battle Master
{JSA}BM_Leonidas

Active roster
{JSA}Gen_Blaze
{JSA}Col_Kaito
{JSA}LTC_Acer213
{JSA}Mjr_Eros
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Lt_Grandpa
{JSA}MSG_Darkceeder
{JSA}SFC_Moni
{JSA}SFC_Spirit
{JSA}SSG_Carolina
{JSA}SSG_menace
{JSA}Sgt_Assualt
{JSA}Cpl_1Shot
{JSA}Cpl_G-Nasty
{JSA}PFC_BigRed1
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M
{JSA}Pvt_Axl-Hybrid
{JSA}Pvt_Denied
{JSA}PL_Acer818
{JSA}PL_Ordo
{JSA}PL_OFFICERMARIO

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 156 registered users
The newest registered user is qpN4SiRqp

Our users have posted a total of 3860 messages in 690 subjects
Latest topics
» call of duty modern combat 2
read                        . Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

» WE HAVE A NEW SITE
read                        . Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

» for all the wolfman fans!!!
read                        . Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

» A Year In Review
read                        . Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

» Temple Dec Top 10
read                        . Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am

» ZOMFG!!!1!
read                        . Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm

» where is everyone?
read                        . Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

» LDS vs JSA
read                        . Emptyby ACER213 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

read .

Go down 
+2
{JSA}_BigRed1
=EL=
6 posters
AuthorMessage
=EL=

read                        . Empty
PostSubject: read .   read                        . EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:02 am

http://bfc.forumwise.com/bfc-thread667.html

EL vs JSA challenge. you have till 4:40 PM est to acknowledge, or JSA loses 2 points on the current standings. JSA has accepted battle with IR, so JSA cant hide under the guise that JSA is 'rebuilding'

good day to you.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}_BigRed1

{JSA}_BigRed1

PostSubject: read .   read                        . EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:33 am

Wo are you to tell us what we can and cant do?..Really ...we are still rebuilding so you have no right to say we arent.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}DSgt_SG-17

{JSA}DSgt_SG-17

PostSubject: Re: read .   read                        . EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:15 am

Fusion go back to sucking crappy's cock.
Back to top Go down
=EL=

PostSubject: Re: read .   read                        . EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:38 am

i love sucking his cock, sg. but i feel actually accomplished, knowing that my clan on next gen isnt dead, and that i dont have a council member with absolute power in my clan. oh well, you fit in perfectly well with leo. oh, you know, where you boot guys who are better than you from the server.

and id like to show you the BFC rules, in which im acting under the "Declining challenge" clause.

Quote :
Declining Challenges

-2 Points for declining a challenge.
-3 Points for declining a second challenge.

Now, to be clear, declining a challenge isnt the same as saying, "We cant play on Saturday, how about we play on (insert day here). Its only a "Declined Challenge" if you refuse to play someone at all. Make sure all challenges are worked out in the Challenges forum so Staff can monitor them. Also, *** you cannot challenge someone that declined your challenge for a period of 1 week. ***

-1 Point for violating the 1 week rule.

http://bfc.forumwise.com/bfc-thread425-0.html
Back to top Go down
=EL=

PostSubject: Re: read .   read                        . EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:39 am

and BR1, since you accepted the challenge from IR, you are no longer "rebuilding", because you have accepted a challenge from another clan, which thrusts you into the category of active clans. if you have a problem with that, talk it up on the BFC.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}_BigRed1

{JSA}_BigRed1

PostSubject: read .   read                        . EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:33 pm

No ill take it up with you asshole who do you think you are And I didnt accept is asswhipe.Git it straight or dont challenge us.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Col_Kaito{02}{Ace}

{JSA}Col_Kaito{02}{Ace}

PostSubject: Re: read .   read                        . EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:00 pm

There is a loop hole red. Dont wast your time breathing next to the sack of shit, talk to me on server and ill tell you exactly what to do. and im sure no one will mind seeing as we actually are rebuilding.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: read .   read                        . EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:05 pm

Fusion I dont hold it against you since your pussy got hurt all the time cause we dont put up with your mouth in the server do yourself a favour delete your account from these boards now or I will have it removed and your ip banned its really that simple mind of matter we dont mind cause well you dont matter

all the best
Back to top Go down
=EL=

PostSubject: Re: read .   read                        . EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 6:10 pm

you know what leo? do it. your white trash with no real life, so you talk shit to guys like me. hell, you dont even have the power to ban me, so that was an empty threat. thankyou, and good day to you.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: read .   read                        . EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:10 pm

I asked you nicely using racial slurs is unbecomming
You will be banned from both the forums and the server from here on out

take care have a nice day
Back to top Go down
=EL=

PostSubject: Re: read .   read                        . EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:14 pm

hello, currently i am NOT banned from server or forums. white trash isnt a racial slur, its an insult, and its the truth.

sincere regards,
Fusion
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

PostSubject: Re: read .   read                        . EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:34 pm

Insults directed towards a Specific race can most definitely be interpreted as a racial slur. If you didn't want to make it seem like such, why post it? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
=EL=

PostSubject: Re: read .   read                        . EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:41 pm

because white trash is described as:

Code:
White trash is an American English pejorative term referring to individual or groups of lower social class Caucasian people that the speaker considers to lack social status. It is most frequently used as a slur to describe financially, economically or culturally disadvantaged Caucasians.

which means i demeaned the fact that hes a poor fucker working at mcds when hes 36 years old.

id also like to point out that im white, so if it was shown as a racial slur, then i would be demeaning myself.
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

PostSubject: Re: read .   read                        . EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:44 pm

What does what you believe he is have anything to do with him not tolerating you? Your not giving him any reason to tolerate you.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: read .   read                        . EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:40 am

When I was a child I did childish things when I was a Man I put down childish things and became a Man .

age of someone doesnt give you the right nor the room to condecend anyone
By doing what your doing just shows us all your actual age level .Anyone no matter their age has a right to play this game so if you wanna say its not ok well sorry to dissappoint your but I will continue to play reguardless of what you say as I said above in the previous response" mind over matter"

on that note keep it up you've now been warned twice this will be your last warning

Thank you enjoy your evening
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: read .   read                        . Empty

Back to top Go down

read .
Page 1 of 1