Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former home of jsa

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clan Roster
Current Clan Roster
IN PROGRESS

Clan Leaders
{JSA}CL_.X.
{JSA}CL_Marka
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_N4SiR

Battle Master
{JSA}BM_Leonidas

Active roster
{JSA}Gen_Blaze
{JSA}Col_Kaito
{JSA}LTC_Acer213
{JSA}Mjr_Eros
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Lt_Grandpa
{JSA}MSG_Darkceeder
{JSA}SFC_Moni
{JSA}SFC_Spirit
{JSA}SSG_Carolina
{JSA}SSG_menace
{JSA}Sgt_Assualt
{JSA}Cpl_1Shot
{JSA}Cpl_G-Nasty
{JSA}PFC_BigRed1
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M
{JSA}Pvt_Axl-Hybrid
{JSA}Pvt_Denied
{JSA}PL_Acer818
{JSA}PL_Ordo
{JSA}PL_OFFICERMARIO

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 156 registered users
The newest registered user is qpN4SiRqp

Our users have posted a total of 3860 messages in 690 subjects
Latest topics
» call of duty modern combat 2
just request in this topic and ill make you one Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

» WE HAVE A NEW SITE
just request in this topic and ill make you one Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

» for all the wolfman fans!!!
just request in this topic and ill make you one Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

» A Year In Review
just request in this topic and ill make you one Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

» Temple Dec Top 10
just request in this topic and ill make you one Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am

» ZOMFG!!!1!
just request in this topic and ill make you one Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm

» where is everyone?
just request in this topic and ill make you one Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

» LDS vs JSA
just request in this topic and ill make you one Emptyby ACER213 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

just request in this topic and ill make you one

Go down 
+2
+[Joy_Division]+
{JSA}TAYLOR
6 posters
AuthorMessage
{JSA}TAYLOR
Dead Eye
Dead Eye
{JSA}TAYLOR

just request in this topic and ill make you one Empty
PostSubject: just request in this topic and ill make you one   just request in this topic and ill make you one EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 12:59 pm

please describe how you want it and if any characters you want in it ill make it how you like.
~thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just request in this topic and ill make you one   just request in this topic and ill make you one EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:11 pm

i want something with an engy and ma name {JSA}Muji and something pwnin and shit, um with like red and dark and green stuff, that would be cool and ye, think ya can do that?
Back to top Go down
{JSA}TAYLOR
Dead Eye
Dead Eye
{JSA}TAYLOR

PostSubject: Re: just request in this topic and ill make you one   just request in this topic and ill make you one EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:46 pm

lol that scrool pissed me off a lil but ill try
Back to top Go down
<?>+[Joy_Division]+

<?>+[Joy_Division]+

PostSubject: Re: just request in this topic and ill make you one   just request in this topic and ill make you one EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:50 pm

dude kycilia zabi takin that beam shot straight to the dome

EfUCKING aWESOME
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just request in this topic and ill make you one   just request in this topic and ill make you one EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:05 pm

lol srry bout that
Back to top Go down
{JSA}TAYLOR
Dead Eye
Dead Eye
{JSA}TAYLOR

PostSubject: Re: just request in this topic and ill make you one   just request in this topic and ill make you one EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:03 am

lol joy who's kycilia zabi ? you mean in my sig? haha ther'res a lot of headshots in it
Back to top Go down
<?>+[Joy_Division]+

<?>+[Joy_Division]+

PostSubject: Re: just request in this topic and ill make you one   just request in this topic and ill make you one EmptySat May 16, 2009 9:36 am

it's the anime one, the bazooka round straight through the window of the Khimera.
it's the longest headshot/decapitation of all the clips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just request in this topic and ill make you one   just request in this topic and ill make you one EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:16 pm

I have a request

http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/article/915/915848/CloneTrooper_1222990865.jpg

anyway you can color the armor Crimson and put my name in it for my sig ?

{JSA}-SGT-Leonidas
Back to top Go down
Ordo

PostSubject: Re: just request in this topic and ill make you one   just request in this topic and ill make you one EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:16 pm

Leo i pm'ed u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just request in this topic and ill make you one   just request in this topic and ill make you one EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:25 pm

I got one pm from you less this is the one your refering too that I have and not another one pretaining to this thread is it ?
Back to top Go down
HORST

HORST

PostSubject: Re: just request in this topic and ill make you one   just request in this topic and ill make you one EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:54 pm

Okay, this one's a big order to fill, so if it's too much let me know.

I've always wanted a two-picture avatar/sig like this one:

On the first photo (on the left side) there's a stormtrooper (or rebel or clone- anything but a droid) surrounded by rebels (opposite faction) all with their guns turned on him. At the bottom it says "Now this is just unfair..."

On the second picture, it shows the same trooper standing, and everyone that was originally surrounding him is dead on the ground. Text at bottom: "You were outnumbered"

Maybe a banner at the top of these saying "Use the HORST"

Think that may be possible?
Back to top Go down
Denied

Denied

PostSubject: my sig   just request in this topic and ill make you one EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:33 pm

background:Black and red. with a picture of an engy and a rocket .under them my name:Denied
Back to top Go down
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: just request in this topic and ill make you one   just request in this topic and ill make you one EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:47 am

Alright, I would like a siggy with a part of Coruscant as the background, and a Rebel Engineer and a Rebel Rocket right next to each other firing at a lot of Imperial troops. Like, have a explosion right on a couple of the Imperials, and have the shotgun shots on the picture like he just shot them. Also, can you put my name on the top, ({JSA}PL_Nathan), and "is a one man army" on the bottom of it.

Can you do that for me? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Horst-en

PostSubject: Re: just request in this topic and ill make you one   just request in this topic and ill make you one EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:55 pm

Hehe...
Probably not. Wink
Really good idea just too tough to do I'd imagine...
Back to top Go down
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: just request in this topic and ill make you one   just request in this topic and ill make you one EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:46 pm

Well, maybe he can? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just request in this topic and ill make you one   just request in this topic and ill make you one Empty

Back to top Go down

just request in this topic and ill make you one
Page 1 of 1