Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former home of jsa

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clan Roster
Current Clan Roster
IN PROGRESS

Clan Leaders
{JSA}CL_.X.
{JSA}CL_Marka
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_N4SiR

Battle Master
{JSA}BM_Leonidas

Active roster
{JSA}Gen_Blaze
{JSA}Col_Kaito
{JSA}LTC_Acer213
{JSA}Mjr_Eros
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Lt_Grandpa
{JSA}MSG_Darkceeder
{JSA}SFC_Moni
{JSA}SFC_Spirit
{JSA}SSG_Carolina
{JSA}SSG_menace
{JSA}Sgt_Assualt
{JSA}Cpl_1Shot
{JSA}Cpl_G-Nasty
{JSA}PFC_BigRed1
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M
{JSA}Pvt_Axl-Hybrid
{JSA}Pvt_Denied
{JSA}PL_Acer818
{JSA}PL_Ordo
{JSA}PL_OFFICERMARIO

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 156 registered users
The newest registered user is qpN4SiRqp

Our users have posted a total of 3860 messages in 690 subjects
Latest topics
» call of duty modern combat 2
Wow what is with all the promotions Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

» WE HAVE A NEW SITE
Wow what is with all the promotions Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

» for all the wolfman fans!!!
Wow what is with all the promotions Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

» A Year In Review
Wow what is with all the promotions Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

» Temple Dec Top 10
Wow what is with all the promotions Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am

» ZOMFG!!!1!
Wow what is with all the promotions Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm

» where is everyone?
Wow what is with all the promotions Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

» LDS vs JSA
Wow what is with all the promotions Emptyby ACER213 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

Wow what is with all the promotions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal

{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal

Wow what is with all the promotions Empty
PostSubject: Wow what is with all the promotions   Wow what is with all the promotions EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:30 pm

Yo I feel so left out lol, Not to complain or anything but what is up with all the passing of promotions for me lol
I've been in the clan as long or longer than acer and he is a LtC.
You know just sayin
Have I been forgoten?
but you know whateva

Just A heads up to those that care lol
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Col_Kaito{02}{Ace}

{JSA}Col_Kaito{02}{Ace}

PostSubject: Re: Wow what is with all the promotions   Wow what is with all the promotions EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:31 pm

it happens Icy dont worry about it. Rank isnt everything.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

PostSubject: Re: Wow what is with all the promotions   Wow what is with all the promotions EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:17 pm

He was promoted because he is active everyday and is always on site trying to help. I have not been here all the time so I do not know exactly the complete reasons but from what I know these are the reasons. Dont worry though. Youll jump rank soon.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}SSG_carolina

{JSA}SSG_carolina

PostSubject: yeah man.   Wow what is with all the promotions EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:41 pm

yeah man, i joined about the same time spirit did and he jumped to Sgt before me. i just haven't been on as much as him cuz of groundings, grades, etc. i dont care. Sgt was my goal and i think i'll be staying one till March prolly. and that's if i'm lucky. i just wanna have some authority, but not be in charge. enforce rules, but not make them. i dont think that, with my schedule, it's possipl for me to have ops in the server. and i'm online maybe twice a week on site, and only on weekends in the server. i'm just not on enough to be in charge more than i am now.

And with all that aside, i'm 14 (15 in 8 days Very Happy) so i'm not sure i have the maturity to be fair on everyone (i have a prejudice against no mic freelancers. Razz). so i'm cool with my rank. and you should be with yours. and you still show a lot of skill. i can see you beating some of the cl/ccl/col/mjr/ltc etc. in one on ones. you're good at what you do and you still involve yourself in your clan. you just won the game. Very Happy

i really got off topic there, huh?..........merry christmas? santa
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal

{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal

PostSubject: Re: Wow what is with all the promotions   Wow what is with all the promotions EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:17 pm

I Was just saying you know I still play and all Just making sure you didnt forget about me is all
lol
Back to top Go down
ACER213

ACER213

PostSubject: My best resopnse is.....   Wow what is with all the promotions EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:36 pm

Just to let You know Exclamation
I have been on the site and in the game 5 times a week! What a Face
SINCED I STARTED as A PL- cheers
check the records it probally more!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow what is with all the promotions   Wow what is with all the promotions Empty

Back to top Go down

Wow what is with all the promotions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: About JSA :: Announcements-
Jump to: