Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former home of jsa

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clan Roster
Current Clan Roster
IN PROGRESS

Clan Leaders
{JSA}CL_.X.
{JSA}CL_Marka
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_N4SiR

Battle Master
{JSA}BM_Leonidas

Active roster
{JSA}Gen_Blaze
{JSA}Col_Kaito
{JSA}LTC_Acer213
{JSA}Mjr_Eros
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Lt_Grandpa
{JSA}MSG_Darkceeder
{JSA}SFC_Moni
{JSA}SFC_Spirit
{JSA}SSG_Carolina
{JSA}SSG_menace
{JSA}Sgt_Assualt
{JSA}Cpl_1Shot
{JSA}Cpl_G-Nasty
{JSA}PFC_BigRed1
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M
{JSA}Pvt_Axl-Hybrid
{JSA}Pvt_Denied
{JSA}PL_Acer818
{JSA}PL_Ordo
{JSA}PL_OFFICERMARIO

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 156 registered users
The newest registered user is qpN4SiRqp

Our users have posted a total of 3860 messages in 690 subjects
Latest topics
» call of duty modern combat 2
Geinkel be writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the Poll...I Messed up BAD on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

» WE HAVE A NEW SITE
Geinkel be writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the Poll...I Messed up BAD on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

» for all the wolfman fans!!!
Geinkel be writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the Poll...I Messed up BAD on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

» A Year In Review
Geinkel be writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the Poll...I Messed up BAD on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

» Temple Dec Top 10
Geinkel be writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the Poll...I Messed up BAD on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am

» ZOMFG!!!1!
Geinkel be writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the Poll...I Messed up BAD on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm

» where is everyone?
Geinkel be writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the Poll...I Messed up BAD on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

» LDS vs JSA
Geinkel be writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the Poll...I Messed up BAD on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Emptyby ACER213 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

Geinkel be writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the Poll...I Messed up BAD on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters

On a scale of 1-7, how would you rate the overall quality of my book
1) Horrible
Geinkel be writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the Poll...I Messed up BAD on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bar_left0%Geinkel be writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the Poll...I Messed up BAD on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
yes
Geinkel be writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the Poll...I Messed up BAD on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bar_left75%Geinkel be writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the Poll...I Messed up BAD on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bar_right
 75% [ 3 ]
no
Geinkel be writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the Poll...I Messed up BAD on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bar_left25%Geinkel be writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the Poll...I Messed up BAD on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bar_right
 25% [ 1 ]
2) Stupid
Geinkel be writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the Poll...I Messed up BAD on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bar_left0%Geinkel be writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the Poll...I Messed up BAD on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
3) Bad
 0% [ 0 ]
4) Fair
 0% [ 0 ]
5) Good
 0% [ 0 ]
6) Great
 0% [ 0 ]
7) Excellent
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
JSA_Axl-Hybrid

JSA_Axl-Hybrid

Geinkel be writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the Poll...I Messed up BAD on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Geinkel be writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the Poll...I Messed up BAD on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Geinkel be writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the Poll...I Messed up BAD on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:01 pm

Apparently, I posted this on the site... Embarassed ...well this time I get it right.

geek To all JSA members who like books...

Geinkel is writing an awesome new book Cool ...well...I guess that's a matter of opinion Neutral ...anyway, I am in need of feedback on the matter and so I am requesting the aid of fellow team mates.

all but simple in the sense of getting a copy of the first draft, just send me an email reguarding in regards to the book and I will attach it to my reply...so just read over it and tell me what you think.

Afterwords, if you wouldn't mind I would also like a few problems you think I should fix, what parts of the book need more detail or if it covers to much to fast...you know...things like that. Also don't sugar coat your opinion, tell it to me straight and be very blunt

*NOTE* The book will be in .docx format and will best work in Microsoft Word 2007, I will make a copy in the standerd .doc format for those of you who have Word 2003 or lower.

I also ask that you keep the draft to yourself, please don't send it all over the web or give a copy to a friend, I mean, you can let them read and get their opinions for me...but don't like print them a copy or give them the file...I'm a little paranoid about placing my things on the web for the sake of the theft of my idea or whatever.

Smile Thanks for you cooperation and I hope to get your requests soon Smile ...Geinkel out geek

Last edited by JSA-Geinkel on Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:59 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : The Poll is messed up)
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
Co-Clan Leader Of JSA...
Co-Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO

Geinkel be writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the Poll...I Messed up BAD on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geinkel be writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the Poll...I Messed up BAD on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Geinkel be writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the Poll...I Messed up BAD on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:53 am

A poll was once made like this and I'll tell you the result of it. It doesn't matter what the outcome of the poll is, there's only one person who decides who gets admin and that's X.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

PostSubject: Re: Geinkel be writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the Poll...I Messed up BAD on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Geinkel be writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the Poll...I Messed up BAD on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:13 am

no matter how ridiculous it may seem to the rest of us...
Back to top Go down
[DoW]-obi wan-

PostSubject: Re: Geinkel be writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the Poll...I Messed up BAD on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Geinkel be writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the Poll...I Messed up BAD on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:34 am

Ok, let me try to resolve this before it gets out of hand. Someone pmed me, not naming names and asked if I changed the point setting on the space maps or reset them. I answered no!! Why I am the 1st one to get blamed for something I didn't do? I may be in the room with admin at the time, but it doesn't mean Im the only one with admin around here..... If the real person who did this could please post and admit to it, that would be very nice of ya. I do like space but not enough to do things like that Shocked If anything I would lower the points to like 250 so that when ya have less than 5 people in a room that map doesn't take forever. I am very fair with everyone and don't boot or ban people unless they abuse the rules to no end. In conclusion this is a case of misunderstanding I believe and maybe we can move on here??? Thanks
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

PostSubject: Re: Geinkel be writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the Poll...I Messed up BAD on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Geinkel be writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the Poll...I Messed up BAD on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:44 am

Oh Obi, by no means was I referring to you personally. There have just been some sketch decisions made in general so I was making a general statement.
Back to top Go down
JSA_Axl-Hybrid

JSA_Axl-Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Geinkel be writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the Poll...I Messed up BAD on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Geinkel be writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the Poll...I Messed up BAD on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:07 pm

If I'm out of line, I apologize ahead of time

Your statements here have absolutely NOTHING to do with this forum...I only put the comment about the poll as a heads up about my mistake on the poll...anyway please try to keep your replys on the topic...NOT trying to sound harsh by the way.

geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geinkel be writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the Poll...I Messed up BAD on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Geinkel be writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the Poll...I Messed up BAD on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Geinkel be writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore the Poll...I Messed up BAD on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community Areas :: Cantina-
Jump to: