Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former home of jsa

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clan Roster
Current Clan Roster
IN PROGRESS

Clan Leaders
{JSA}CL_.X.
{JSA}CL_Marka
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_N4SiR

Battle Master
{JSA}BM_Leonidas

Active roster
{JSA}Gen_Blaze
{JSA}Col_Kaito
{JSA}LTC_Acer213
{JSA}Mjr_Eros
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Lt_Grandpa
{JSA}MSG_Darkceeder
{JSA}SFC_Moni
{JSA}SFC_Spirit
{JSA}SSG_Carolina
{JSA}SSG_menace
{JSA}Sgt_Assualt
{JSA}Cpl_1Shot
{JSA}Cpl_G-Nasty
{JSA}PFC_BigRed1
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M
{JSA}Pvt_Axl-Hybrid
{JSA}Pvt_Denied
{JSA}PL_Acer818
{JSA}PL_Ordo
{JSA}PL_OFFICERMARIO

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 156 registered users
The newest registered user is qpN4SiRqp

Our users have posted a total of 3860 messages in 690 subjects
Latest topics
» call of duty modern combat 2
this is y raptors crash jsa server.... Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

» WE HAVE A NEW SITE
this is y raptors crash jsa server.... Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

» for all the wolfman fans!!!
this is y raptors crash jsa server.... Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

» A Year In Review
this is y raptors crash jsa server.... Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

» Temple Dec Top 10
this is y raptors crash jsa server.... Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am

» ZOMFG!!!1!
this is y raptors crash jsa server.... Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm

» where is everyone?
this is y raptors crash jsa server.... Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

» LDS vs JSA
this is y raptors crash jsa server.... Emptyby ACER213 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

this is y raptors crash jsa server....

Go down 
+2
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}DSgt_SG-17
6 posters
AuthorMessage

this is y raptors crash jsa server.... Empty
PostSubject: this is y raptors crash jsa server....   this is y raptors crash jsa server.... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:09 am

well okay, i'm not trying to run this clan or any shit, i beleive my brother has told raptors to stop, and i beleive they will.

but shit like the pic below, is going to make them do it again. if u want the raptors to stop messing with you, just ignore them, don't talk trash to them or anything, especialy tis:

this is y raptors crash jsa server.... Tisy

i whited out the name of person(to hide his identity) and i will tell u, it was not me, it was a jsa member. shit like dat is going to provoke the raptors in to doing it again....

thank you for your time in reading this, and i hope in the future, u will stop your self from messing with raptors....
Back to top Go down
{JSA}DSgt_SG-17

{JSA}DSgt_SG-17

PostSubject: Re: this is y raptors crash jsa server....   this is y raptors crash jsa server.... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:13 am

I already talked to Grymm and he agreed not to hit the JSA server. Though he has no control over eyes only so he told me how to prevent an attack. Put a really good password on the server and only letting people that you are sure are jsa know it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this is y raptors crash jsa server....   this is y raptors crash jsa server.... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:49 am

once again.... dat won't help against udp flooding....
Back to top Go down
{JSA}DSgt_SG-17

{JSA}DSgt_SG-17

PostSubject: Re: this is y raptors crash jsa server....   this is y raptors crash jsa server.... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:27 pm

That is not how they are crashing servers. Trust me I know. There is a special program designed to exploit a flaw in the server's security.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this is y raptors crash jsa server....   this is y raptors crash jsa server.... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:33 pm

i know of another way, it sends fake data to the server saying it is a player, and will count as a player, it will fill up the room, but will not crash it....
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

PostSubject: Re: this is y raptors crash jsa server....   this is y raptors crash jsa server.... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:33 pm

c'mon muji, dont hate on acer like that..... personally I agree with Acer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this is y raptors crash jsa server....   this is y raptors crash jsa server.... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:58 pm

i'm not hating on him, i'm just saying, stuff like dat is the kind of stuff the provokes people in to doing the stuff.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}DSgt_SG-17

{JSA}DSgt_SG-17

PostSubject: Re: this is y raptors crash jsa server....   this is y raptors crash jsa server.... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:05 pm

It will crash it Muji. I've witnessed it myself. You will get the connection to Host Lost Error. However the server restarts right away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this is y raptors crash jsa server....   this is y raptors crash jsa server.... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:08 pm

ok, but there is also another way, a way dat can't be protected against....
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Col_Kaito{02}{Ace}

{JSA}Col_Kaito{02}{Ace}

PostSubject: Re: this is y raptors crash jsa server....   this is y raptors crash jsa server.... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:33 pm

I know the program muji is talking about... I used to use one in JKA (When they would hack my server or spam my forums id fill theirs up for a month with fakes that had names like "Hello from Hasegawa Kaito") You just enter in the server/servers ip and the game port number and pw if the server is pas worded ith a few other things and it fills the server with fake players and every time somone leaves another fake pops in.. you can also spesafy how long you want this to go on (in hours and mins) and the number of fakes you want to use incause they start getting kicked. You can also set it up so each has a difrent Ip. trust me its out there at least it is for JKA on here tho the it would need a CD key generator. Mmm Is there a way you can set up Private Slots that if the rooms full it will save set number of slots and give them passwords so that way your admins can get in even thop the room appears full? (Thats how i stoped this stuff from happening on JKA) If its the same thing X dont reset the server just stop it completely for an hour and that should kick there program off cause it will give it an error till the thing shuts off cause it cant connect/find the server. This is if its anything like the one I used.
Back to top Go down
ACER213

ACER213

PostSubject: F____RAPTORS   this is y raptors crash jsa server.... EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:45 am

Yeah it was me--F U GRYM-- Your a little bit**-
I went in to the raptor seerver yesterday n I tolod them whats up.
To F-EN bad i am gonna raid their server every night n talk SHIZZ.
RAPTOR COME IN TO MY COMPUTER WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR PRESENCE.
WE are WAITING FOR YOU>>>>>
RAPTOR CLAN IS A BUnCH OF B*TCHES______
YOU GUYS CANT PLAY !!!
HOW MANY OF YOU DID I KILL ON MY OWN___ALL OF YOU(SUCKERSSSSSS)
MUJI I KNOW YOUR IN THAT CLAN--
KEEP EM COMING THIS IS SOMETHING WE WILL CONQUER!!!
RAPTOR WILL BE EXTINCT LIKE THEY WERE MILLIONS OF YEARS AGO!!
r.a.p.t.o.rs- R.UNNING A. P.USSY T.EAM O.F R.EBEL S.HEMALES
SHEMALES THAT GLITCH N THINK THERE KOOL-
give me a break. you have a pedophil as a leader
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this is y raptors crash jsa server....   this is y raptors crash jsa server.... EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:43 am

ACER213 wrote:
Yeah it was me--F U GRYM-- Your a little bit**-
I went in to the raptor seerver yesterday n I tolod them whats up.
To F-EN bad i am gonna raid their server every night n talk SHIZZ.
RAPTOR COME IN TO MY COMPUTER WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR PRESENCE.
WE are WAITING FOR YOU>>>>>
RAPTOR CLAN IS A BUnCH OF B*TCHES______
YOU GUYS CANT PLAY !!!
HOW MANY OF YOU DID I KILL ON MY OWN___ALL OF YOU(SUCKERSSSSSS)
MUJI I KNOW YOUR IN THAT CLAN--
KEEP EM COMING THIS IS SOMETHING WE WILL CONQUER!!!
RAPTOR WILL BE EXTINCT LIKE THEY WERE MILLIONS OF YEARS AGO!!
r.a.p.t.o.rs- R.UNNING A. P.USSY T.EAM O.F R.EBEL S.HEMALES
SHEMALES THAT GLITCH N THINK THERE KOOL-
give me a break. you have a pedophil as a leader

kk, u have fun doin dat, raiding ther server, all they have to do is just mute u, then ban u, there is nothin u can do about it. as you have seen, they can crash ur server..... and there is nothing u can do about it... stfd plz. raptors were a clan in swbf2 in the old days, but now they are just a bunch of people who come together to have fun by doin shit like crashin servers. and I'm not a raptor..... i don't think they know much, so w/e. only grymms knoz some stuff, he can program and shit. i have inside information of raptors. but acer just remember, if u keep on going and "raiding"(notice the quotation marks) they will be pissed, and i don't think my brother asking them to stop, is actually going to make them stop again....
Back to top Go down
{DsX}Devil_Wing

PostSubject: Re: this is y raptors crash jsa server....   this is y raptors crash jsa server.... EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:28 am

eyes did some of this? lmfao im really good friends with him, so i'll ask him to stop as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this is y raptors crash jsa server....   this is y raptors crash jsa server.... EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:45 am

DEVIL WING! IT IS 5 IN TEH MORNING! GO TO SLEEP!
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CCL_Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: this is y raptors crash jsa server....   this is y raptors crash jsa server.... EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:53 am

Ok one Raptor has been doing this since I was playing the game. They have always been a bunch of hacks. Talking shit about them won't do anything. But Muji they are going to do this kind of stuff weather we talk about them or not. Personally the only way not to be effected by this kind of thing is to have a plan set for when this happens. Yes you guys can talk to your friends,but no offense this is an online game and that is a clan that hacks for fun. Honor is almost none existent in the internet world so you still should prepare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this is y raptors crash jsa server....   this is y raptors crash jsa server.... EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:06 am

ugh.... once the enemy ceases fire that means they don't want to fight anymore. we made the raptors cease their raid on teh server... but u guys are still contiuing to fight a battle that you will not win. raptors don't play this game anymore, they don't care bout anything, but having fun by hacking and pissing people off. they have moved on from this game, but the stuff like acer just did, they will get the servers ip, which i beleive now they have the program to do, and just crash it when ever they feel like it. this is going to my last post and i hope u guys would just understand and stop retalaiting failing attacks towards raptors....
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CCL_Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: this is y raptors crash jsa server....   this is y raptors crash jsa server.... EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:13 am

What do you mean attack. The guy was talking on our forums. Let him vent. Would you rather have him vent on the cpu or do it in game or something. Two what your talking about is a surrender. Look raptor can raid us at any time. So why do you think they won't do it if they are unprovoked. They will do it whenever they want to. So their is no need to be scared little rabbits. I would rather die on my feet than live in fear on my knees.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

PostSubject: Re: this is y raptors crash jsa server....   this is y raptors crash jsa server.... EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:01 pm

Muji, with all due respect and politeness please fuck off. You are not part of JSA and will never be again. Keep your opinions to yourself because we can and will do what we want in our servers and on our site. If he wants to keep fucking around in the Raptor server then so be it. Stop trying to tell us what to do. Have a good day. this is y raptors crash jsa server.... 111346
Back to top Go down
ACER213

ACER213

PostSubject: R>APTORS> R worthless   this is y raptors crash jsa server.... EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:49 pm

LOOK crash crash crash -Thats all they Got .
They should not be recognized as a clan-
They have no talent, And need to be attacked.
They have crashed more than one server so
this is not a personal Case now.
I Feel that little disruptiom n freeze when there are
battles goin on is staight out being a bitch.
Thats like raptors ratting to mom that bigg brother
wont let you play in his server, n mom takes away our ps2.
LOLOLOL
raptors are ratssss
we dont need to fight you cause you cant fight lol
your tryin to be bigger n badder
But when we scrim you you ll drop the server we when kicking your ass
and you ll have an excuse why you didnt win cause your a hacker n you dont have to win

MAKES SENSE
ratss-clan raptors are extinct
LOLOLOLO
Back to top Go down
{JSA}DSgt_SG-17

{JSA}DSgt_SG-17

PostSubject: Re: this is y raptors crash jsa server....   this is y raptors crash jsa server.... EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:18 pm

There are only four people (that I know of) that have the ability to take down a server using a method other than a DDOS or UDP attack (meaning it won't cause legal trouble because it isn't actually crashing the room, just causing the server to become confused and kick everyone out).
They are:
Astro
EyesOnly
Grymm
and me.

I know for a fact that Grymm has not given this program to any other Raptors.
Neither Grymm, Astro, or I are responsible for the attacks on the JSA room.
I know Grymm, he is on his PS3 most of the time, and so am I. I do not know about Astro or EyesOnly.

I told you how to prevent these attacks so the JSA server should be safe. If the room is full it won't work, nor if it is passworded. However if they learn your password they can still attack.

The program exploits a flaw in the packet systems used to identify incoming players on a server. It sends out thousands of player packets to the server making it become confused and kick out everyone in it. I am looking into a fix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is y raptors crash jsa server....   this is y raptors crash jsa server.... Empty

Back to top Go down

this is y raptors crash jsa server....
Page 1 of 1