Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former home of jsa

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clan Roster
Current Clan Roster
IN PROGRESS

Clan Leaders
{JSA}CL_.X.
{JSA}CL_Marka
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_N4SiR

Battle Master
{JSA}BM_Leonidas

Active roster
{JSA}Gen_Blaze
{JSA}Col_Kaito
{JSA}LTC_Acer213
{JSA}Mjr_Eros
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Lt_Grandpa
{JSA}MSG_Darkceeder
{JSA}SFC_Moni
{JSA}SFC_Spirit
{JSA}SSG_Carolina
{JSA}SSG_menace
{JSA}Sgt_Assualt
{JSA}Cpl_1Shot
{JSA}Cpl_G-Nasty
{JSA}PFC_BigRed1
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M
{JSA}Pvt_Axl-Hybrid
{JSA}Pvt_Denied
{JSA}PL_Acer818
{JSA}PL_Ordo
{JSA}PL_OFFICERMARIO

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 156 registered users
The newest registered user is qpN4SiRqp

Our users have posted a total of 3860 messages in 690 subjects
Latest topics
» call of duty modern combat 2
Gospel of the Chilaxhut according to GRANDPA Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

» WE HAVE A NEW SITE
Gospel of the Chilaxhut according to GRANDPA Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

» for all the wolfman fans!!!
Gospel of the Chilaxhut according to GRANDPA Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

» A Year In Review
Gospel of the Chilaxhut according to GRANDPA Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

» Temple Dec Top 10
Gospel of the Chilaxhut according to GRANDPA Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am

» ZOMFG!!!1!
Gospel of the Chilaxhut according to GRANDPA Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm

» where is everyone?
Gospel of the Chilaxhut according to GRANDPA Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

» LDS vs JSA
Gospel of the Chilaxhut according to GRANDPA Emptyby ACER213 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

Gospel of the Chilaxhut according to GRANDPA

Go down 
+2
{JSA}DSgt_SG-17
{JSA}LT_GRANDPA
6 posters
AuthorMessage
{JSA}LT_GRANDPA

{JSA}LT_GRANDPA

Gospel of the Chilaxhut according to GRANDPA Empty
PostSubject: Gospel of the Chilaxhut according to GRANDPA   Gospel of the Chilaxhut according to GRANDPA EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:20 pm

Okay ladies and gents, just thought Id make everything clear for everyone especialy non JSA members. These are the reasons for my courses of action on the good ol' admin pannel.

Kick-
Attempted glitching
To make room for JSA members
Using landing craft to fight in space
Harrasment
Chat spaming
Super pistioling
Excesive suicide kills (in some cases)
Teamkill

Ban-
Glitching
Teamkilling excesivly and on purpose
Harrasing JSA members
Second offence after already being kicked

Fairness is my number one priority as an admin of such a great server. However everyone needs to realise that the {JSA}Chilaxut... is the house of JSA. You dont go into someones house and cause shit, and if you are booted and you think its unfair, talk to the admin (dont get in their face because that will get you nowhere.) Remember it is the JSA server, anyone who isnt JSA are just visitors and might suffer the wrath of one of the admins. There are plenty of other servers you can play in if your not happy with the rules I mentioned above.

If you wish to play in these servers the admins word will be respected wether its myself, lenidas, SG-17, .X., Kaze, Aden, or whoever else gets trusted with the responsibility.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}DSgt_SG-17

{JSA}DSgt_SG-17

PostSubject: Re: Gospel of the Chilaxhut according to GRANDPA   Gospel of the Chilaxhut according to GRANDPA EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:37 pm

I also boot for Hanger Camping, where players just stay in the hanger the entire space map and do not even bother to fight, it is the equivalent to being inactive in my eyes.

Also teamkilling at the end of the map is an automatic boot.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: Gospel of the Chilaxhut according to GRANDPA   Gospel of the Chilaxhut according to GRANDPA EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:47 pm

Its Leonidas you mispelling geriatric fucker

oh and dont forget teabagger as well
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

PostSubject: Re: Gospel of the Chilaxhut according to GRANDPA   Gospel of the Chilaxhut according to GRANDPA EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:51 pm

ohhh..i like teabagging..its fun
Back to top Go down
{JSA}LT_GRANDPA

{JSA}LT_GRANDPA

PostSubject: Re: Gospel of the Chilaxhut according to GRANDPA   Gospel of the Chilaxhut according to GRANDPA EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:02 pm

Oh yes innactivity is another thing I boot for, good money is payed for those player spots, I make sure there not wasted on innactives.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

PostSubject: Re: Gospel of the Chilaxhut according to GRANDPA   Gospel of the Chilaxhut according to GRANDPA EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:36 pm

{JSA}Leonidas wrote:
Its Leonidas you mispelling geriatric fucker

oh and dont forget teabagger as well
lol!
Back to top Go down
<?>+[Joy_Division]+

<?>+[Joy_Division]+

PostSubject: Re: Gospel of the Chilaxhut according to GRANDPA   Gospel of the Chilaxhut according to GRANDPA EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:40 pm

what abouts shooting of teh deads bodies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gospel of the Chilaxhut according to GRANDPA   Gospel of the Chilaxhut according to GRANDPA Empty

Back to top Go down

Gospel of the Chilaxhut according to GRANDPA
Page 1 of 1