Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former home of jsa

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clan Roster
Current Clan Roster
IN PROGRESS

Clan Leaders
{JSA}CL_.X.
{JSA}CL_Marka
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_N4SiR

Battle Master
{JSA}BM_Leonidas

Active roster
{JSA}Gen_Blaze
{JSA}Col_Kaito
{JSA}LTC_Acer213
{JSA}Mjr_Eros
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Lt_Grandpa
{JSA}MSG_Darkceeder
{JSA}SFC_Moni
{JSA}SFC_Spirit
{JSA}SSG_Carolina
{JSA}SSG_menace
{JSA}Sgt_Assualt
{JSA}Cpl_1Shot
{JSA}Cpl_G-Nasty
{JSA}PFC_BigRed1
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M
{JSA}Pvt_Axl-Hybrid
{JSA}Pvt_Denied
{JSA}PL_Acer818
{JSA}PL_Ordo
{JSA}PL_OFFICERMARIO

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 156 registered users
The newest registered user is qpN4SiRqp

Our users have posted a total of 3860 messages in 690 subjects
Latest topics
» call of duty modern combat 2
My heart is heavy... Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

» WE HAVE A NEW SITE
My heart is heavy... Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

» for all the wolfman fans!!!
My heart is heavy... Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

» A Year In Review
My heart is heavy... Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

» Temple Dec Top 10
My heart is heavy... Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am

» ZOMFG!!!1!
My heart is heavy... Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm

» where is everyone?
My heart is heavy... Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

» LDS vs JSA
My heart is heavy... Emptyby ACER213 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

My heart is heavy...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

My heart is heavy... Empty
PostSubject: My heart is heavy...   My heart is heavy... EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:01 am

About a week ago i woke up and got my coffee,fired up the old black box and set down...

I Came in under an assumed name(very rare thing).Does anyone care to guess what i saw...

Two JSA actively glitching...
1.Thunder
2.Headshot

Your going to be a private until i said different Thunder...
Headshot,when your probation is done,this will be a factor...

This will not be tolerated!!!

The only time Glitching is allowed in the sever is if it is locked and not open to the public...

And then i hear about this issue that BR and Muji had Sad ...

I think i need to let you all know a little something about JSA...

Let me tell you a story that stuck with me sense the day it happened.I was called in to play a game,yep you guessed,Grounds...At this time we must have had less then ten members,Back when JSA started.Bly came into the room....He tells me that he needs me to fill in for someone who not make the game.I say to Bly,you know i am a pilot man,i fly sir...i might cost you the game...
He says to me...And i Quote"xPx(That was the one and only other name i have ever used)i know you a pilot,But your JSA.Your fighting for more than yourself now.Your clan needed you now,Win or Lose,you do what you can when you can.We will do the rest.Skill can be taught,but teamwork is made by playing together as a team.When we are playing nothing else matters but knowing your going into battle with a team mate that has your back..."

JSA is an idea,You fight hard,Play Fair,give it all you got for you Clan...It transcends Skill level,age,race,heritage,When we are in the sever "WE ARE JSA" simple put.I love this clan,it's not always about winning to me,it the people in my clan that makes for me.I love hoping in the sever and see 5-6 of my clan mates.Knowing that now matter what the are ready for what ever.I have fun with you guys all the time man,i have laugh till i hurt,played all night with a few of you guys.

So i Ask you,You think it's about winning,or Who the best sniper or Engy?Or the fact that we are The best Space Clan in the Game history?No JSA is About Playing hard,Fighting with Honor,Covering your team mates back.It's about having fun and playing with friends who have the same love of the game...
Back to top Go down
Gman

PostSubject: Re: My heart is heavy...   My heart is heavy... EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:26 pm

Amen to that.

X has made a very good point. We are JSA, something bigger than ourselves. Just as X did, if we need you to fill in, you should be willing to do it. If we need you to play your worst class in a match, dont be selfish and complain, but be grateful that you are helping the clan. We need this kind of mentality in order to be a successful clan, a successful family.

Thanks for the inspiration X and the opportunity to be a part of your family.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: My heart is heavy...   My heart is heavy... EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:46 pm

they make an excellent point
Back to top Go down
<?>+[Joy_Division]+

<?>+[Joy_Division]+

PostSubject: Re: My heart is heavy...   My heart is heavy... EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:43 pm

doesn't this need a lock.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

PostSubject: Re: My heart is heavy...   My heart is heavy... EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:49 am

Lol I guess it wouldnt hurt My heart is heavy... 147233
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My heart is heavy...   My heart is heavy... Empty

Back to top Go down

My heart is heavy...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: About JSA :: Announcements-
Jump to: