Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former home of jsa

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clan Roster
Current Clan Roster
IN PROGRESS

Clan Leaders
{JSA}CL_.X.
{JSA}CL_Marka
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_N4SiR

Battle Master
{JSA}BM_Leonidas

Active roster
{JSA}Gen_Blaze
{JSA}Col_Kaito
{JSA}LTC_Acer213
{JSA}Mjr_Eros
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Lt_Grandpa
{JSA}MSG_Darkceeder
{JSA}SFC_Moni
{JSA}SFC_Spirit
{JSA}SSG_Carolina
{JSA}SSG_menace
{JSA}Sgt_Assualt
{JSA}Cpl_1Shot
{JSA}Cpl_G-Nasty
{JSA}PFC_BigRed1
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M
{JSA}Pvt_Axl-Hybrid
{JSA}Pvt_Denied
{JSA}PL_Acer818
{JSA}PL_Ordo
{JSA}PL_OFFICERMARIO

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 156 registered users
The newest registered user is qpN4SiRqp

Our users have posted a total of 3860 messages in 690 subjects
Latest topics
» call of duty modern combat 2
Chat Box Status... Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

» WE HAVE A NEW SITE
Chat Box Status... Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

» for all the wolfman fans!!!
Chat Box Status... Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

» A Year In Review
Chat Box Status... Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

» Temple Dec Top 10
Chat Box Status... Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am

» ZOMFG!!!1!
Chat Box Status... Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm

» where is everyone?
Chat Box Status... Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

» LDS vs JSA
Chat Box Status... Emptyby ACER213 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

Chat Box Status...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
The Original Ninja of JSA
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant

Chat Box Status... Empty
PostSubject: Chat Box Status...   Chat Box Status... EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:23 pm

Due to the rising ease of drama... The chat box has been removed until further notice. Rest assured it will return, but I would expect better behavior and greater discernment by those who use it.

This is JSA and every summer, without fault, more member arrive and join this age old clan. However, the face of Pointless Summer Drama also hears the call to battle. PSD is the single most killer of clan longevity, and is not to be tolerated in JSA.

For those who encourage peace, patience, and kindness: you have my thanks and my respect. Yet, those who would rather disparage, berate, and downright brawl with your fellow clanmates, be warned: your time is running out. During this heavy season, I know tension runs high, I've been in clans for going on six years now; but, feuding will never solve the bigger problems we have to face. Last year, myself and the other leaders of JSA brought this clan out from the brink of self-destruction, setting my own feelings and opinions aside...

Today, I encourage you all to think. Why are you here? Because you can shoot things better than other people? Believe or not... Skill is not what JSA is pursuing. Anyone can learn to play, and play well... Yet only true men and women have what it takes to rise above the self-perceived notion of greatness, and strive toward excellence. Learn to grow, laugh, learn, and be at peace with your allies, for one can be easily overwhelmed, but many can fight back to back and conquer. When you have problems among one another, take it up with the other (in private), explain your situation, your feelings. If the other will not listen to your story, bring one with more authority than either of you to preside over the matter. Do not post rumors, slander, or down-right profane rants to solicit a response.

As you continue to interact with one another, consider these words... "Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand..." Are you strengthening this clan by building its foundation... Or are you weakening it by saying its walls need to be torn down because the paint is scratched?

I'll get back to you later on the status of the chat box...

Sincerely yours,
Kaze The Ninja
Back to top Go down

Chat Box Status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Box Status...   Chat Box Status... EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:29 pm

kazeninja i would have been out of this clan long time ago cuz of this kind of shit, but u see, i have made a post,saying that i will not quit jsa, unless i have been kicked out. and i don't think the c-box will fix anything. there is always the game and shit... so w/e, really doesn't affect me...
Back to top Go down
<?>+[Joy_Division]+

<?>+[Joy_Division]+

Chat Box Status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Box Status...   Chat Box Status... EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:47 pm

you do want to leave then.
Back to top Go down

Chat Box Status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Box Status...   Chat Box Status... EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:59 pm

with my clanmates being racist like that, yes...
Back to top Go down
<?>+[Joy_Division]+

<?>+[Joy_Division]+

Chat Box Status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Box Status...   Chat Box Status... EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:17 pm

if your this flustered over one person, and through a video game, to say the least.

The real world's gonna smother you to death then. you need to learn to put the handles on your angers.
Back to top Go down

Chat Box Status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Box Status...   Chat Box Status... EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:21 pm

the real world h as been smothering me, for 7 years, so ye...
Back to top Go down
<?>+[Joy_Division]+

<?>+[Joy_Division]+

Chat Box Status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Box Status...   Chat Box Status... EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:25 pm

then this should be a walk in the park.
Back to top Go down

Chat Box Status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Box Status...   Chat Box Status... EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:35 pm

its not the fact that he was racist, it was that he said and left like a pussy, and when ever i ask him y he hates me, he says its non of my buisiness, jd i always try to change, but he doesnt give me the chance, it pisses me off that he said something racist when i try to change, and he hates me for like no reason...
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant

Chat Box Status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Box Status...   Chat Box Status... EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:43 pm

Have you tried discussing it in private, instead of all over the chat box for everyone else to cast their two cents in? I'm fairly certain there is nothing major worth fighting over; down-right offensive comments like that are made all the time... You just need to learn to repel and diffuse, instead of rebel and abuse.

Talk it out, without blaming or swearing... You'll both be surprised how far a little respect will go. Who knows... You guys might actually learn something.
Back to top Go down

Chat Box Status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Box Status...   Chat Box Status... EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:45 pm

kazeninja i have tried it in the server in mic only to him, he says i have no idea and its non of my buisnesss, i did the samething on c-box, answer was same, and he mutes me.... in c-box and server... so my only guess would be that he wants this to go on.... i try but he don 't care...
Back to top Go down
<?>+[Joy_Division]+

<?>+[Joy_Division]+

Chat Box Status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Box Status...   Chat Box Status... EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:48 pm

then disassociate yourself from him.

Last edited by <?>+[Joy_Division]+ on Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

Chat Box Status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Box Status...   Chat Box Status... EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:55 pm

Muji there is NOTHING you can do about this. It is a personal issue of Reds that is affecting his judgment.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

Chat Box Status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Box Status...   Chat Box Status... EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:59 pm

Kaze that is perhaps the stupidest thing you couldve done. You talk about trying to keep this team alive, yet you take away the main way we communicate with each other. Heres an idea, ban them from the c-box, taking it away is only gonna hurt the team as a whole and accomplish nothing.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant

Chat Box Status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Box Status...   Chat Box Status... EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:13 pm

I respect your opinion A'den... But I feel it is better to have a bit of quiet time for everyone than to let things get loud and have people try to chat over each other... Text based communication never was very good for expression in emotional situations (and by the by... There was cohesion and teamwork online long before chat boxes)... You have my word that the chat box will be up shortly. Thank you for your continued input.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal

{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal

Chat Box Status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Box Status...   Chat Box Status... EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:39 pm

for me the chat box is a way to find out what is going on form moment to moment. i agreed with aden but by no means am i taking sides i want us all to get along and HAVE FUN cause life is to short and in times like we got now fun is not so easy to come bye Kaze i understand where you are comming from to cause when things are discussed in public everybody wants in Muji you know i love you but i also know you and red can and will work this out give him some time to chill then kindly and respectfully ask your questions voice your concerns and soforth but do it to him and only him because that is the best way because nethier of you loss face in front of friends or other clans.

On a side note I would really like the box up asap so we can get ahold of admins for the server i was playing and some people are out of control and taking advantage of the situation.

If you like me or not i will try to help in any way i can cause a happy clan makes the game more fun.
Back to top Go down

Chat Box Status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Box Status...   Chat Box Status... EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:45 pm

fullmetal i have tried and well for all i care now is that br could just go and fuck him self...
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal

{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal

Chat Box Status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Box Status...   Chat Box Status... EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:53 pm

i reliase you have tried but please for the sake of me and your fellow clan mates give it some time i know you 2 can work something out even if its to ignore one another but give him some respect and im sure you will recive some in return.

Ps Muji i love you

and thank you for the cbox back its much easier to get things set up and ready to party.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chat Box Status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Box Status...   Chat Box Status... Empty

Back to top Go down

Chat Box Status...
Page 1 of 1