Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former home of jsa

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clan Roster
Current Clan Roster
IN PROGRESS

Clan Leaders
{JSA}CL_.X.
{JSA}CL_Marka
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_N4SiR

Battle Master
{JSA}BM_Leonidas

Active roster
{JSA}Gen_Blaze
{JSA}Col_Kaito
{JSA}LTC_Acer213
{JSA}Mjr_Eros
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Lt_Grandpa
{JSA}MSG_Darkceeder
{JSA}SFC_Moni
{JSA}SFC_Spirit
{JSA}SSG_Carolina
{JSA}SSG_menace
{JSA}Sgt_Assualt
{JSA}Cpl_1Shot
{JSA}Cpl_G-Nasty
{JSA}PFC_BigRed1
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M
{JSA}Pvt_Axl-Hybrid
{JSA}Pvt_Denied
{JSA}PL_Acer818
{JSA}PL_Ordo
{JSA}PL_OFFICERMARIO

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 156 registered users
The newest registered user is qpN4SiRqp

Our users have posted a total of 3860 messages in 690 subjects
Latest topics
» call of duty modern combat 2
Im soooo sorry.... Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

» WE HAVE A NEW SITE
Im soooo sorry.... Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

» for all the wolfman fans!!!
Im soooo sorry.... Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

» A Year In Review
Im soooo sorry.... Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

» Temple Dec Top 10
Im soooo sorry.... Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am

» ZOMFG!!!1!
Im soooo sorry.... Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm

» where is everyone?
Im soooo sorry.... Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

» LDS vs JSA
Im soooo sorry.... Emptyby ACER213 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

Im soooo sorry....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

Im soooo sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Im soooo sorry....   Im soooo sorry.... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:35 pm

hey guys, its pl_fuzzums again...with more sad news to tell.....I got grounded from my PS2 and my dad said that he's going to take it away for the WHOLE summer!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad I'm not going to get into detail...but lets just say that what i did wasn't even bad at all. OK...screw it. I haven't got anything to loose; so I'll tell you guys because you guys are awesome and all you {JSA} members being nice enough to let my lousy, no-good, gamer ass into your clan is an honor. I came back from the stinkin backpacking trip i went on and i basically caught a stomach virus of some sort while drinking "filtered" water up there. So i obviously had to stay home from school on Monday cause i was pukeing like crazy. So i went out to play some video games (aka Battlefront 2) and basically my mom yelled at me cause i wasn't supposed to be on and all i said in my sickly state in response was : " I don't feel like it and I'm not going to get off". Just because i responded to her that way my dad took it all wrong when she told him about it. He talked with me and he thought because i stated something like that, i was going to be rebellious or something...you know how parents can be Rolling Eyes So he took the PS2 away for the whole summer just because of a few words out of my mouth Sad Crying or Very sad Well...i guess Ive showed you guys how much of a loser clan member i am. Feel free to take me out of the clan member list, but i will still visit this site as much as i can. You guys are awesome afro And keep in mind that my dad can be a merciful person and maby just maby, he will feel sorry for me and give it back in a few weeks. Sounds stupid...but it could happen. Pray that it does...i miss you guys already Sad
Back to top Go down

Im soooo sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im soooo sorry....   Im soooo sorry.... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:00 pm

umm fuzzums try this one trick that i do, and it works well for me. all u gotta do is like skip dinner or luanch say like u don't feel like doing anything, just sit around acting deperesed, and they should give it back,lol works for me. and i miss ya too Sad
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

Im soooo sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im soooo sorry....   Im soooo sorry.... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:17 pm

ive tryed that stuff before. But it wouldn't hurt to try again...thanks man! Wink
Back to top Go down

Im soooo sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im soooo sorry....   Im soooo sorry.... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:21 pm

lol np
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

Im soooo sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im soooo sorry....   Im soooo sorry.... EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:06 pm

hey guys....good news!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only have to wait for 4 weeks until i can play again!!!!!!!! Isn't that great? I think my mom felt sorry for me and she told my dad to shorten the "probation time" from the PS2! So I'll still visit this forum of course...but I'll be playin again in 4 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

Im soooo sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im soooo sorry....   Im soooo sorry.... EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:56 pm

lol yay, but still try to act all depresed and shit.. rofl might shorten it again
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

Im soooo sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im soooo sorry....   Im soooo sorry.... EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:44 pm

hehe....yea lol! Im just glad i dont have to wait three months!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Im soooo sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im soooo sorry....   Im soooo sorry.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Im soooo sorry....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: About JSA :: Announcements-
Jump to: