Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former home of jsa

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clan Roster
Current Clan Roster
IN PROGRESS

Clan Leaders
{JSA}CL_.X.
{JSA}CL_Marka
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_N4SiR

Battle Master
{JSA}BM_Leonidas

Active roster
{JSA}Gen_Blaze
{JSA}Col_Kaito
{JSA}LTC_Acer213
{JSA}Mjr_Eros
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Lt_Grandpa
{JSA}MSG_Darkceeder
{JSA}SFC_Moni
{JSA}SFC_Spirit
{JSA}SSG_Carolina
{JSA}SSG_menace
{JSA}Sgt_Assualt
{JSA}Cpl_1Shot
{JSA}Cpl_G-Nasty
{JSA}PFC_BigRed1
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M
{JSA}Pvt_Axl-Hybrid
{JSA}Pvt_Denied
{JSA}PL_Acer818
{JSA}PL_Ordo
{JSA}PL_OFFICERMARIO

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 156 registered users
The newest registered user is qpN4SiRqp

Our users have posted a total of 3860 messages in 690 subjects
Latest topics
» call of duty modern combat 2
X's Apperntice... Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

» WE HAVE A NEW SITE
X's Apperntice... Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

» for all the wolfman fans!!!
X's Apperntice... Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

» A Year In Review
X's Apperntice... Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

» Temple Dec Top 10
X's Apperntice... Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am

» ZOMFG!!!1!
X's Apperntice... Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm

» where is everyone?
X's Apperntice... Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

» LDS vs JSA
X's Apperntice... Emptyby ACER213 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

X's Apperntice...

Go down 
+4
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}_BigRed1
{AoD}Light^Wing
{JSA}CL_.X.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

X's Apperntice... Empty
PostSubject: X's Apperntice...   X's Apperntice... EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 5:49 pm

Ok,look here is the deal,i have had only one Apprentice,you my know him As

{JSA}CCL_Bolt

Yes,he was first aprentice,now it is time for me to take a new one.This person has a big order to fill.I got bolt on the first day he ever played this game,and i granted him into the clan on the spot,i taught him almost everything i know in space,still got some tricks up my sleve.He is to me an expectional member of JSA,he carries himself well.

I am looking for someone to train myself,in space yes,but more importaintly,with the role of leadership.You must be able to handle people,be on the site for reading and answering posts,get practices done.I could slap a CCL tag on anyone,but you have to earn in the eyes of the clan,and in my own.It is alot harder than one might think.This is a bigger task than you might think so think l;ong and hard about it,i would like to take someone from with in the clan,but i might look out side as well.Get some one with freash start,i am not sure,but i feel that it is time for me to take on a new Padawan...

So who thinks you can help here?
Back to top Go down
{AoD}Light^Wing

{AoD}Light^Wing

X's Apperntice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: X's Apperntice...   X's Apperntice... EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:10 pm

i would, but i personally think that i am a little to new to the clan
Back to top Go down
{JSA}_BigRed1

{JSA}_BigRed1

X's Apperntice... Empty
PostSubject: X's Apperntice...   X's Apperntice... EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:29 pm

X I would love to be your apperntice.Im looking for help in the leadership position,I know youhave said I have thepotential,Now it is time for that petnatial to show I would love to do this if you allow me to be your apperntice.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
Co-Clan Leader Of JSA...
Co-Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO

X's Apperntice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: X's Apperntice...   X's Apperntice... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:22 am

I would love to, but I'm on vacation so wouldn't be able to get started in the gamming since untill I return.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

X's Apperntice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: X's Apperntice...   X's Apperntice... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:30 am

{JSA}_BigRed1 wrote:
X I would love to be your apperntice.Im looking for help in the leadership position,I know youhave said I have thepotential,Now it is time for that petnatial to show I would love to do this if you allow me to be your apperntice.

Hey X, he has unique sentence structure as well as spelling. Just like you lol
Back to top Go down

X's Apperntice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: X's Apperntice...   X's Apperntice... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:22 am

lol aden, i think me and u r in common, we just type random stuff just to get more posts.... lol
Back to top Go down
Weezy

X's Apperntice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: X's Apperntice...   X's Apperntice... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:15 pm

X, I'm up for being your apprentice, I will be getting back on the Servers and I would love to recall and learn whats going on with the clan nowadays. Also I want to get good enough so when we space battle for Bitch titles I don't lose 4-10 and become your bitch for the third time. I wouldn't mind being a CCL I remember I did that huge reform so I think I've done some deeds to better the clan as well, as for recruiting I've recruited some amazing players when I was still active. It's your choice and I respect whoever you pick.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

X's Apperntice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: X's Apperntice...   X's Apperntice... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:08 am

Muji wrote:
lol aden, i think me and u r in common, we just type random stuff just to get more posts.... lol

No Muji, Im being serious. Look at his spelling and structure. He's like a baby X in that aspect.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

X's Apperntice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: X's Apperntice...   X's Apperntice... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:10 am

I'd definitely apply for this especially since my mic is up and running again, but I wouldnt be able to start until I get back from training in late July. Good luck everyone.
Back to top Go down
^GuN-Sh0T^

^GuN-Sh0T^

X's Apperntice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: X's Apperntice...   X's Apperntice... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:03 pm

i think i would be an exception to this if i was in JSA Cool
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

X's Apperntice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: X's Apperntice...   X's Apperntice... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:09 pm

A'den wrote:
{JSA}_BigRed1 wrote:

You know i would think that the issue at hand is way more importaint then the spelling Would YOU not agree...
Back to top Go down
{JSA}_BigRed1

{JSA}_BigRed1

X's Apperntice... Empty
PostSubject: X's Apperntice...   X's Apperntice... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:00 pm

I have not noticed.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

X's Apperntice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: X's Apperntice...   X's Apperntice... EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:46 am

{JSA}CL_.X. wrote:
A'den wrote:
{JSA}_BigRed1 wrote:

You know i would think that the issue at hand is way more importaint then the spelling Would YOU not agree...

Yes X; it is far more important. However, a simple joke never hurt anyone. Believe me, I do see this as a matter of upmost importance. I want to know who Im going to have to watch help you lead. Like I said before good luck everyone who applied.
Back to top Go down
^GuN-Sh0T^

^GuN-Sh0T^

X's Apperntice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: X's Apperntice...   X's Apperntice... EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:54 am

Weezy wrote:
X, I'm up for being your apprentice, I will be getting back on the Servers and I would love to recall and learn whats going on with the clan nowadays. Also I want to get good enough so when we space battle for Bitch titles I don't lose 4-10 and become your bitch for the third time. I wouldn't mind being a CCL I remember I did that huge reform so I think I've done some deeds to better the clan as well, as for recruiting I've recruited some amazing players when I was still active. It's your choice and I respect whoever you pick.

HOLY SHIT ITS WEEZY!!!!!! ! !! !! !! !! !!
Back to top Go down
Weezy

X's Apperntice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: X's Apperntice...   X's Apperntice... EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:20 am

Yeah its weezy
Back to top Go down
^GuN-Sh0T^

^GuN-Sh0T^

X's Apperntice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: X's Apperntice...   X's Apperntice... EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:46 pm

where the fuck you been? lol i look forward to talking with you online geek geek
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

X's Apperntice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: X's Apperntice...   X's Apperntice... EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:13 pm

^GuN-Sh0T^ wrote:
i think i would be an exception to this if i was in JSA Cool

Tiz tru,only if you were in JSA...Tisc...Tisc...
Back to top Go down
^GuN-Sh0T^

^GuN-Sh0T^

X's Apperntice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: X's Apperntice...   X's Apperntice... EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:21 pm

who knows X i may never come back i may come back tomorrow.... Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Weezy

X's Apperntice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: X's Apperntice...   X's Apperntice... EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:05 pm

I think I am kinda best suited because in a way I was your apprentice before I left with the 3 week clan reformal, and You trained me in space and grunt and leadership.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

X's Apperntice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: X's Apperntice...   X's Apperntice... EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:54 am

I think i might have someone in mind Question
Back to top Go down
Weezy

X's Apperntice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: X's Apperntice...   X's Apperntice... EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:38 pm

Whoever is running best of luck and lets see who wins.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}LT_GRANDPA

{JSA}LT_GRANDPA

X's Apperntice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: X's Apperntice...   X's Apperntice... EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 7:58 pm

Oooo who's it goona be ???
Back to top Go down

X's Apperntice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: X's Apperntice...   X's Apperntice... EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 8:18 pm

X's Apperntice... Oh%20the%20Drama%203

OH THE DRAMA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

X's Apperntice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: X's Apperntice...   X's Apperntice... Empty

Back to top Go down

X's Apperntice...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: About JSA :: Announcements-
Jump to: