Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former home of jsa

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clan Roster
Current Clan Roster
IN PROGRESS

Clan Leaders
{JSA}CL_.X.
{JSA}CL_Marka
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_N4SiR

Battle Master
{JSA}BM_Leonidas

Active roster
{JSA}Gen_Blaze
{JSA}Col_Kaito
{JSA}LTC_Acer213
{JSA}Mjr_Eros
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Lt_Grandpa
{JSA}MSG_Darkceeder
{JSA}SFC_Moni
{JSA}SFC_Spirit
{JSA}SSG_Carolina
{JSA}SSG_menace
{JSA}Sgt_Assualt
{JSA}Cpl_1Shot
{JSA}Cpl_G-Nasty
{JSA}PFC_BigRed1
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M
{JSA}Pvt_Axl-Hybrid
{JSA}Pvt_Denied
{JSA}PL_Acer818
{JSA}PL_Ordo
{JSA}PL_OFFICERMARIO

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 156 registered users
The newest registered user is qpN4SiRqp

Our users have posted a total of 3860 messages in 690 subjects
Latest topics
» call of duty modern combat 2
Is This How Server Admins are Supposed to Act? Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

» WE HAVE A NEW SITE
Is This How Server Admins are Supposed to Act? Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

» for all the wolfman fans!!!
Is This How Server Admins are Supposed to Act? Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

» A Year In Review
Is This How Server Admins are Supposed to Act? Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

» Temple Dec Top 10
Is This How Server Admins are Supposed to Act? Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am

» ZOMFG!!!1!
Is This How Server Admins are Supposed to Act? Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm

» where is everyone?
Is This How Server Admins are Supposed to Act? Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

» LDS vs JSA
Is This How Server Admins are Supposed to Act? Emptyby ACER213 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

Is This How Server Admins are Supposed to Act?

Go down 
+4
=TEC=DL_Dragon^Fire
{JSA}_BigRed1
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}DSgt_SG-17
8 posters
AuthorMessage
{JSA}DSgt_SG-17

{JSA}DSgt_SG-17

Is This How Server Admins are Supposed to Act? Empty
PostSubject: Is This How Server Admins are Supposed to Act?   Is This How Server Admins are Supposed to Act? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:58 am

Since X is away, I am posting this here.
Just so everyone knows, I am also an admin for the JSA server, but I find this type of behavior unacceptable.
Is This How Server Admins are Supposed to Act? Wtfgpa
https://2img.net/h/i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/SG-17/wtfgpa.jpg
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
Co-Clan Leader Of JSA...
Co-Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO

PostSubject: Re: Is This How Server Admins are Supposed to Act?   Is This How Server Admins are Supposed to Act? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:13 am

No and I know that X wouldn't stand for it either. It's actions like this that make it hard for us to have admins b/c ppl want to go and abuse the power. First person to see X needs to bring this to his attention. Untill then, Gpa is under an admin suspention which means any actions he takes with admin are his own and not those of JSA.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}_BigRed1

{JSA}_BigRed1

PostSubject: Is This How Server Admins are Supposed to Act?   Is This How Server Admins are Supposed to Act? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:15 am

I do not think this is responsible for an admin to kick/ban someone to have fun it is a position that tells you your cl has trust in you by the look of this gpa I'd say you have abused it beyond belief.
Back to top Go down
=TEC=DL_Dragon^Fire

PostSubject: Re: Is This How Server Admins are Supposed to Act?   Is This How Server Admins are Supposed to Act? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:23 am

LOL he swapped SNAKE dat many times. btw, dat SNAKE wasnt me. i was playin as ^^TREES^^ fo awhile. i dnt use specs except the mortar nd i barely use da mortar.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

PostSubject: Re: Is This How Server Admins are Supposed to Act?   Is This How Server Admins are Supposed to Act? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:05 am

Shit man, really!? WTF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is This How Server Admins are Supposed to Act?   Is This How Server Admins are Supposed to Act? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:05 am

hmm........ y would gramps do that......
Back to top Go down
{AoD}Light^Wing

{AoD}Light^Wing

PostSubject: Re: Is This How Server Admins are Supposed to Act?   Is This How Server Admins are Supposed to Act? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:25 pm

because he thought SNAKE was fire, most likely
Back to top Go down
{JSA}is-the-worst-clan

PostSubject: Re: Is This How Server Admins are Supposed to Act?   Is This How Server Admins are Supposed to Act? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:57 pm

Quote :
because he thought SNAKE was fire, most likely

not a good excuse....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is This How Server Admins are Supposed to Act?   Is This How Server Admins are Supposed to Act? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:18 pm

lolz i agree with fusion on this one...
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

PostSubject: Re: Is This How Server Admins are Supposed to Act?   Is This How Server Admins are Supposed to Act? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:52 pm

that type of behavior is unaceptable,i am not happy... Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is This How Server Admins are Supposed to Act?   Is This How Server Admins are Supposed to Act? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is This How Server Admins are Supposed to Act?
Page 1 of 1