Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former home of jsa

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clan Roster
Current Clan Roster
IN PROGRESS

Clan Leaders
{JSA}CL_.X.
{JSA}CL_Marka
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_N4SiR

Battle Master
{JSA}BM_Leonidas

Active roster
{JSA}Gen_Blaze
{JSA}Col_Kaito
{JSA}LTC_Acer213
{JSA}Mjr_Eros
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Lt_Grandpa
{JSA}MSG_Darkceeder
{JSA}SFC_Moni
{JSA}SFC_Spirit
{JSA}SSG_Carolina
{JSA}SSG_menace
{JSA}Sgt_Assualt
{JSA}Cpl_1Shot
{JSA}Cpl_G-Nasty
{JSA}PFC_BigRed1
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M
{JSA}Pvt_Axl-Hybrid
{JSA}Pvt_Denied
{JSA}PL_Acer818
{JSA}PL_Ordo
{JSA}PL_OFFICERMARIO

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 156 registered users
The newest registered user is qpN4SiRqp

Our users have posted a total of 3860 messages in 690 subjects
Latest topics
» call of duty modern combat 2
Funniest Gaming Experience Ever! Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

» WE HAVE A NEW SITE
Funniest Gaming Experience Ever! Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

» for all the wolfman fans!!!
Funniest Gaming Experience Ever! Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

» A Year In Review
Funniest Gaming Experience Ever! Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

» Temple Dec Top 10
Funniest Gaming Experience Ever! Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am

» ZOMFG!!!1!
Funniest Gaming Experience Ever! Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm

» where is everyone?
Funniest Gaming Experience Ever! Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

» LDS vs JSA
Funniest Gaming Experience Ever! Emptyby ACER213 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

Funniest Gaming Experience Ever!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

Funniest Gaming Experience Ever! Empty
PostSubject: Funniest Gaming Experience Ever!   Funniest Gaming Experience Ever! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:55 pm

So I was playing CTF on Mygeeto in the server tonight and I was sitting on top of the center building sniping. It was going pretty well. I hit Rugal almost killing him and he turned and came after me. I waited until he was under me and dropped an auto turret. The auto turret landed on his head and killed him. He had so little health left that the impact of the auto turret landing on his head killed him. The turret never fired a shot. At first I thought someone else killed him, but then I saw the +1 and it popped up saying I killed him. I dont think Ive ever laughed so hard playing this game. BEWARE FALLING AUTO TURRETS!! lol So yea thats my story.

* edited because I forgot to list the Map*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Gaming Experience Ever!   Funniest Gaming Experience Ever! EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:08 am

rofl...well umm why wern't u talkin?
Back to top Go down
-Rugal-

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Gaming Experience Ever!   Funniest Gaming Experience Ever! EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:37 am

really aden, do you really need to brag about it? ok, lets see, ive got plenty of "Funniest Gaming Experience ever" on you. Dont brag it. So what if you got a fucking auto turret on my head? its fucking easy to do. Big Whoop aden, dont brag it, just enjoy it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Gaming Experience Ever!   Funniest Gaming Experience Ever! EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:12 pm

umm rugal.... go ahead i wanna hear some of yrs...
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Gaming Experience Ever!   Funniest Gaming Experience Ever! EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:07 pm

Rugal little buddy, Im not bragging about it. Im merely stating how I thought it was funny that the impact of the auto turret landing on your head killed you. Sure you may have done it before. good for you! Since I rarely play I found it funny. This is not a brag about how I killed Rugal forum. Dont get your panties in a bunch.
Back to top Go down
-Rugal-

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Gaming Experience Ever!   Funniest Gaming Experience Ever! EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:09 pm

O.o my panties are in the Dry Cleaners. O.o
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Gaming Experience Ever!   Funniest Gaming Experience Ever! EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:12 pm

ok then...... dont let your sombrero droop Wink
Back to top Go down
-Rugal-

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Gaming Experience Ever!   Funniest Gaming Experience Ever! EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:16 pm

Sadly, my sombrero is in Mexico. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ACER213

ACER213

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Gaming Experience Ever!   Funniest Gaming Experience Ever! EmptySat May 23, 2009 2:48 pm

ADEN that is the funniest story i have ever heard!!!! i have seen people drop mines from the sky and get people in a full sprinnt half a click away, but droppin auto turrets is another thing!! hey if it works, it works lol. i wonder if he ever saw it, can you amagine that- running from your enemy and feeling a thund on your head n the last thing you see when your dying, laying there with a cracked skull, an auto turret with it little red light with half your head n skull on the bottom!!!!! E FEN HILLIARIOUS im keepin my eyes in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Ordo

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Gaming Experience Ever!   Funniest Gaming Experience Ever! EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:00 pm

That's awesome! I'd say my funniest gaming experience was when I was playing CoD 2 on the 360 with my friend. We were on the farm map that has the tower with the mg. My friend was up in the tower with a sniper, trying to pick me off. He sucks at sniping, so I was able to get to the base of the tower alive. I threw a grenade up through the opening, but it somehow managed to fall through the hole for the ladder and fall down the tower. My friend, thinking the grenade was right behind him, jumped down the hole. Both the grenade and him were in the air at the same time. The grenade beow up under him in mid-air. His body was thrown up back through the hole, into the mg room, and out the window to land next to me. affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Gaming Experience Ever!   Funniest Gaming Experience Ever! Empty

Back to top Go down

Funniest Gaming Experience Ever!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: About JSA :: Announcements-
Jump to: