Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former home of jsa

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clan Roster
Current Clan Roster
IN PROGRESS

Clan Leaders
{JSA}CL_.X.
{JSA}CL_Marka
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_N4SiR

Battle Master
{JSA}BM_Leonidas

Active roster
{JSA}Gen_Blaze
{JSA}Col_Kaito
{JSA}LTC_Acer213
{JSA}Mjr_Eros
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Lt_Grandpa
{JSA}MSG_Darkceeder
{JSA}SFC_Moni
{JSA}SFC_Spirit
{JSA}SSG_Carolina
{JSA}SSG_menace
{JSA}Sgt_Assualt
{JSA}Cpl_1Shot
{JSA}Cpl_G-Nasty
{JSA}PFC_BigRed1
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M
{JSA}Pvt_Axl-Hybrid
{JSA}Pvt_Denied
{JSA}PL_Acer818
{JSA}PL_Ordo
{JSA}PL_OFFICERMARIO

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 156 registered users
The newest registered user is qpN4SiRqp

Our users have posted a total of 3860 messages in 690 subjects
Latest topics
» call of duty modern combat 2
History of GuN_Sh0T Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

» WE HAVE A NEW SITE
History of GuN_Sh0T Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

» for all the wolfman fans!!!
History of GuN_Sh0T Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

» A Year In Review
History of GuN_Sh0T Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

» Temple Dec Top 10
History of GuN_Sh0T Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am

» ZOMFG!!!1!
History of GuN_Sh0T Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm

» where is everyone?
History of GuN_Sh0T Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

» LDS vs JSA
History of GuN_Sh0T Emptyby ACER213 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

History of GuN_Sh0T

Go down 
AuthorMessage
^GuN-Sh0T^

^GuN-Sh0T^

History of GuN_Sh0T Empty
PostSubject: History of GuN_Sh0T   History of GuN_Sh0T EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:49 pm

(Might want to move this post into {JSA} history, couldnt cause its locked)

ok first off here are a couple sigs from my time in {JSA} history and a picture of myself:

History of GuN_Sh0T GuNShOT2

History of GuN_Sh0T GuNShOT-2

History of GuN_Sh0T GuNShOt-1

History of GuN_Sh0T Gunshotsig2

History of GuN_Sh0T 1240958720
^being strangled on a trampoline and my friend stole my phone and took this^

Ok well all started out about midway into June and i had joined my first clan (TRoT) and i got bored and hadn't been in a clan before and {TRoT always seemed to ignore me on the chatbox and never really cared much for me, even though their jedi leader claimed me as one of the best jedi at the time. anyways they didn't pay attention to me so when i met up with X and Zuko in the official and got to talking with them i knew i would be a perfect fit in {JSA} which i was i got along with almost everyone and had a good time winning, and sometimes losing (well most of the time anyways lol it was fun though, we fought and lost together always as a team.) SO when i got to my first rank-up X and Bolt outta literally nowhere say: "Gunny is gonna be someone in SWBF2 one day", i was flabbergasted when i heard this so i asked them why and X responded: "I just have this feeling that you are gonna be something, maybe in this clan but either way i hope my feeling is right." So i went on ranking up slowly and making my way to the top of the ranks, it never really occurred to me that what X told me could ever be true in a million year cause i had just come back to the game after a long 3 years break. So i got to my GICT or Captain rank and X announces Taylor and i are two have squads put together composing of the players we thought worked the best together, so i rallied mine, and Taylor has still yet to rally his lol. My team consisted of: "The Wings" (Devil Wing and Angel Wing [may know them better as Ghost and Bobba Fett from the .com site]), Rimsh0t, X, Apprentice (at one point), Passion, and myself. I called us the dream team for one reason; WE COULD WIN, yes yes there was a time when {JSA} was undefeated on the BFC ladders we were actually 8-0 beating clans such as MERC, ARC, LDS, and even SoF..... yeah i know ironic. We where doing really really good up until the point {COS} formed around last Fall and X made the mistake of being the first to challenge an Elite group of people like that, as you can see i didn't really have much faith but we played anyways only this time our line-up wasn't as spiffy we only had Angel Wing and myself in this one due to some miscommunication and we ended up losing 3-0 but each map took around 20 minuted so it was good. so after {COS} completely crushed my dreams of an undefeated streak more bad news began to happen Kaze wandered off to college and i hadn't heard form him in over 2 months, Bolt had person business that i wont get too into detail about ad same with X, the CCLs X put in charge ended up also being inactive so it was up to Devil Wing, Zuko, and myself to lead the clan. It started off good we had Zuko's payed for but the problem was he and Devil Wing wanted only Jedi, and i was a lone wolf rooting to have Ground on it and utterly failed when the map rotation ended up being; Jedi, Jedi, Jedi, Ground, Jedi, Jedi, Jedi. So i had to try something to get ground active so i challenged ARc again and the responded and it all looked good until i posted the topic about it on the JSA forums and utterly no one responded which made ARC consider us forfeiting cause no one was there for the battle, i asked to reschedule and we couldn't it was just impossible, so i made the decision that the ground would be inactive until the CL or CCLs came back and we would be just straight up Jedi, that would cause problems with Devil Wing , and somehow he brought half of JSA against me and i was getting flammed and blamed for about everything. So then i tried playing jedi again the best i could and i did pretty well...... until my only mic broke, and i knew i wasn't getting another one cause my mom is supper strict and she told me that she wouldn't buy me another mic unless i earned the money so i tried working for them, no cash, applying for jobs, to young, i even tried selling fucking lemonade with my brother ok lol, i wanted to badly be back mean while Devil Wing had yet to stop with the flames and complete dis-respect for me and he recruited 2 old {FOG} members and made them complete flame machines against me, and knowing i didnt have a working mic to talk back tot hem they just stayed with it and non stop flammed me everywhere, game , the forums, cbox...... the works. I unavoidably left {JSA} to join SoF, just because i couldn't take it any longer.

I know your probably Sleep by now and sorry if it was boring but thats what my career in {JSA} was and most of the people still in {JSA} form my time are hoping for me to come back, im here to say it is possible but for now ill stick with leading my clan and hanging with you guys in your server.

Thanks {JSA} for the funny, good, and bad memories. flower

-Sincerely, GuN_Sh0T

Last edited by ^GuN-Sh0T^ on Fri May 22, 2009 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History of GuN_Sh0T   History of GuN_Sh0T EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:41 pm

damn u devilwing! well gun shot we would love to have u back in the clan, then our line up would be complete...u should come back!
Back to top Go down
^GuN-Sh0T^

^GuN-Sh0T^

PostSubject: Re: History of GuN_Sh0T   History of GuN_Sh0T EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:51 pm

well as you can see i have just as much success in other clans, and im leading this one...... but if PoR ever fails ill be back here in JSA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History of GuN_Sh0T   History of GuN_Sh0T EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:03 pm

lol i'm srry but rofl u also said that bout sof....
Back to top Go down
^GuN-Sh0T^

^GuN-Sh0T^

PostSubject: Re: History of GuN_Sh0T   History of GuN_Sh0T EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:14 pm

yes but SoF merged in a way with PoR cause both needed each other at the time so yeah here we are, i didn't go against my promise it was just a necessary speed-bump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History of GuN_Sh0T   History of GuN_Sh0T Empty

Back to top Go down

History of GuN_Sh0T
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community Areas :: Cantina-
Jump to: