Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former home of jsa

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clan Roster
Current Clan Roster
IN PROGRESS

Clan Leaders
{JSA}CL_.X.
{JSA}CL_Marka
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_N4SiR

Battle Master
{JSA}BM_Leonidas

Active roster
{JSA}Gen_Blaze
{JSA}Col_Kaito
{JSA}LTC_Acer213
{JSA}Mjr_Eros
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Lt_Grandpa
{JSA}MSG_Darkceeder
{JSA}SFC_Moni
{JSA}SFC_Spirit
{JSA}SSG_Carolina
{JSA}SSG_menace
{JSA}Sgt_Assualt
{JSA}Cpl_1Shot
{JSA}Cpl_G-Nasty
{JSA}PFC_BigRed1
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M
{JSA}Pvt_Axl-Hybrid
{JSA}Pvt_Denied
{JSA}PL_Acer818
{JSA}PL_Ordo
{JSA}PL_OFFICERMARIO

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 156 registered users
The newest registered user is qpN4SiRqp

Our users have posted a total of 3860 messages in 690 subjects
Latest topics
» call of duty modern combat 2
Farewell JSA.... Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

» WE HAVE A NEW SITE
Farewell JSA.... Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

» for all the wolfman fans!!!
Farewell JSA.... Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

» A Year In Review
Farewell JSA.... Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

» Temple Dec Top 10
Farewell JSA.... Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am

» ZOMFG!!!1!
Farewell JSA.... Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm

» where is everyone?
Farewell JSA.... Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

» LDS vs JSA
Farewell JSA.... Emptyby ACER213 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

Farewell JSA....

Go down 
+2
Gman
{JSA}_BigRed1
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Farewell JSA.... Empty
PostSubject: Farewell JSA....   Farewell JSA.... EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:14 am

hello guys, i have been thinkin bout this for a while, and well this post is me quitting... Its not just JSA, its the whole game... I noticed that i need a life.... and its nothing about jsa thats making me quit, i have been having some rough times in my life, and i also noticed how much i suck at this.... Comparing me to X, and Direwolf(kaito) in grunt, i suck.... comparing me to Juvie and Greedo in rocket, i suck.... Comparing me to Bigred1 and wildeye in sniper, i suck, comparing me to Gman and Khoas in engy, i suck... again its not that how much i suck and some thing in jsa thats makin me quit, i need to get a life, I have been having some real problems in real life, and well i might never get on.... I might be on from time to time, but you might see me rarely on and shit.... JSA has been like a family to me, i have had a great time in jsa, but its time i fixed some stuff in my life, if they do get fixed, i might start playin but not too sure...Good Bye Guys... This is my resignation and Farewell JSA, have a great time
Back to top Go down
{JSA}_BigRed1

{JSA}_BigRed1

Farewell JSA.... Empty
PostSubject: Farewell JSA....   Farewell JSA.... EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:34 am

I shure will miss you.I've had a blast battleing with you and against you.You are still a good friend to me .And thats good enough for me. Crying or Very sad I give a final salute to you soldier. I think its approiate for every JSA member to pay their respects here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Xkf6gLkrI I know I speak for everyone in JSA when I say this your a great person muji. Lets give muji a big Hoooorahhhh

Last edited by {JSA}_BigRed1 on Mon May 04, 2009 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gman

Farewell JSA.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell JSA....   Farewell JSA.... EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:37 am

I think you have owned me with every class you have ever used. I will miss you
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Pvt_NiTr0

Farewell JSA.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell JSA   Farewell JSA.... EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:40 am

Your leeving cuz u "suck"?? You say that GMan is better than you in Engy. I've killed GMan 4 times in a row when he was engy. I've NEVER killed you any times in a row when u go engy. I dont know what u mean when you say u suck at engy. And i've gone all out when ive tried to kill you those times. Either way, u WILL be missed. I hope I can fight along you once again out on the BattleFront my friend. Peese
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

Farewell JSA.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell JSA....   Farewell JSA.... EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:18 am

good luck in getting your life problems fixed. I look forward to seeing you come back.
Back to top Go down

Farewell JSA.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell JSA....   Farewell JSA.... EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:38 pm

i will try to be on the forumz and chat box if i can.
Back to top Go down

Farewell JSA.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell JSA....   Farewell JSA.... EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:11 pm

well guys, i just feel wrong bout leaving... so let me rephrase that guys, if this is okay with all of yall, I will not be on for a while, so may i please have a temporary leave to fix some problems?
Back to top Go down
Khaos-Rage

Farewell JSA.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell JSA....   Farewell JSA.... EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:56 pm

deja vu of FOD much lol!
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

Farewell JSA.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell JSA....   Farewell JSA.... EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:58 pm

Yea bro, thats fine, any member is able to take a leave of absence. Ill re-add you to the roster
Back to top Go down

Farewell JSA.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell JSA....   Farewell JSA.... EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:59 pm

aight tnx aden, and lol khoas, i actually left fod.....
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

Farewell JSA.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell JSA....   Farewell JSA.... EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:08 am

well,you need not compare yourself to anyone to measure your worth.you do that by what you do for your clan and your friends here,but you feel that you need to step down,fine.but it would hurt my feelings should i see you in another clan soon,then i would think you left to join another clan...
Back to top Go down

Farewell JSA.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell JSA....   Farewell JSA.... EmptyTue May 05, 2009 5:44 pm

well x u know me man, last time i left, i wasn't really that happy, i just need some time to fix some stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Farewell JSA.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell JSA....   Farewell JSA.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Farewell JSA....
Page 1 of 1