Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former home of jsa

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clan Roster
Current Clan Roster
IN PROGRESS

Clan Leaders
{JSA}CL_.X.
{JSA}CL_Marka
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_N4SiR

Battle Master
{JSA}BM_Leonidas

Active roster
{JSA}Gen_Blaze
{JSA}Col_Kaito
{JSA}LTC_Acer213
{JSA}Mjr_Eros
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Lt_Grandpa
{JSA}MSG_Darkceeder
{JSA}SFC_Moni
{JSA}SFC_Spirit
{JSA}SSG_Carolina
{JSA}SSG_menace
{JSA}Sgt_Assualt
{JSA}Cpl_1Shot
{JSA}Cpl_G-Nasty
{JSA}PFC_BigRed1
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M
{JSA}Pvt_Axl-Hybrid
{JSA}Pvt_Denied
{JSA}PL_Acer818
{JSA}PL_Ordo
{JSA}PL_OFFICERMARIO

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 156 registered users
The newest registered user is qpN4SiRqp

Our users have posted a total of 3860 messages in 690 subjects
Latest topics
» call of duty modern combat 2
A few things i got to say... Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

» WE HAVE A NEW SITE
A few things i got to say... Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

» for all the wolfman fans!!!
A few things i got to say... Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

» A Year In Review
A few things i got to say... Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

» Temple Dec Top 10
A few things i got to say... Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am

» ZOMFG!!!1!
A few things i got to say... Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm

» where is everyone?
A few things i got to say... Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

» LDS vs JSA
A few things i got to say... Emptyby ACER213 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

A few things i got to say...

Go down 
+4
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}DSgt_SG-17
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CL_.X.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

A few things i got to say... Empty
PostSubject: A few things i got to say...   A few things i got to say... EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:04 pm

Well,it is time for me to drop some shit,so here we go...

In most everthing i do,there is a reason,or there is in most times thought behind it.I try to make the best calls i can...

I have apointed two Battle Masters,one stepped down because of his slow pc.then he left us,now,back at home.Now i have you,GMAN.You and i are alot alike in some ways,but i must be real,i am so disapointed.I have asked you three times to post a challenge to all the active clans,Twice more than i should have to ask.This is your last call out...Understood...

You need my backing on anything you let me know.This is what i want to see happen,i want to get in three practices a week in,Until i say there will be no more officail battles until such time as i see fit,Are clan has grown soft.As much as i hate to say this,tis tru.We need to get thing back on the right track.{JSA}BM_GMAN...this is your job in my absence,though i am here,but not as much as i am needed.I have tried to find some one,anyone to help me,each time through one way or another,i have been let down...This will stop...

There are a few thing i am going to be looking into.
1 The rank system we use.
2 We are going to go through a boot camp if you will,we are going to train,all over again.Even if you think you skills are good enough,you training angain as a group.Even myself will be training again,AS a team,AS JSA...
3 I will be looking and listen very closely to the way the two admins i have now are doing,how you carry yourself,Look let be real,i am not sure if you really got the whole thing...When i put you in this spot,it is a peice of me you carry,not sure if you look at it that way,but now you know you should.When some one acts up,or rules are disreguarded,when spome one needs booted,you stop and ask yourself(WWXD)BTW that stands for What Would X Do...I put a peice of me in your hands,MY TRUST IS what you carry,act it,JSA comes first,even over me...YES,you heard me,i love my clan so much,it comes BEFORE me.

bottom line is i want to get things tight again,you are with me or your not,stand up and be heard,,,,more to follow...
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
Co-Clan Leader Of JSA...
Co-Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO

PostSubject: Re: A few things i got to say...   A few things i got to say... EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:54 am

Kaito says, "Ah, I see you're implementing my plans"
Back to top Go down
{JSA}DSgt_SG-17

{JSA}DSgt_SG-17

PostSubject: Re: A few things i got to say...   A few things i got to say... EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:05 am

I think that we (MERC) would be able to help you guys with like weekly training scrims. Like a small, 4v4 between our noobs and your noobs so that both clans can condition/train their members at the same time.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

PostSubject: Re: A few things i got to say...   A few things i got to say... EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 5:36 pm

{JSA}Srg_SCORPIO wrote:
Kaito says, "Ah, I see you're implementing my plans"

I am useing some of the things we have talked about yes,not all,so i would not say "his plans"
and i will let him know that MYSELF.As for your offer sg_17,not a bad idea.I know this ALL JSA will be training again.WE are going back to basics,i know that i am going to try to get my net in the next two weeks or so,so look for me to be more active by then...
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

PostSubject: Re: A few things i got to say...   A few things i got to say... EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:03 am

i guess my landlord all ready has an account for that address where i live,so got to talk to him about setting up another account through him or something.So i am looking into this...
Any way,i guess gman has been out of town,did not know this,i want the new practices to go into effect on 6/22/09
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal

{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal

PostSubject: Re: A few things i got to say...   A few things i got to say... EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:47 pm

i like the fact that you are making your feelings known, but im not sure about moral if you elimnate scrims, but i for one will do as i am told because i love the clan and respect it and others, well i try.
this is a great idea bootcamp because there all are equal there is no i outrank you so do as i say, that being said i apologize to anyone i offend or will offend in the future

thanks for the good times and lets have a blast
Back to top Go down
CHACALAcA

CHACALAcA

PostSubject: Re: A few things i got to say...   A few things i got to say... EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:14 am

dont worry dude when i get n yur clan.
jsa will b right on track 4 complete awsomeness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few things i got to say...   A few things i got to say... EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:15 pm

woh there buddy, i'm the one with the ego, the clan already has one, lol i don't think it would want another lol!
Back to top Go down
CHACALAcA

CHACALAcA

PostSubject: Re: A few things i got to say...   A few things i got to say... EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:17 pm

o
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

PostSubject: Re: A few things i got to say...   A few things i got to say... EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:18 pm

haha got to admire the kids spirit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few things i got to say...   A few things i got to say... EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:41 pm

lol agree with ya there
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
The Original Ninja of JSA
The Original Ninja of JSA
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant

PostSubject: Re: A few things i got to say...   A few things i got to say... EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:49 pm

CHACALAcA wrote:
dont worry dude when i get n yur clan.
jsa will b right on track 4 complete awsomeness

The newbie kinda reminds me of myself... Only a little less subtle... and definitely not a SWAAVEY...
Back to top Go down
ACER213

ACER213

PostSubject: Re: A few things i got to say...   A few things i got to say... EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:08 am

wow now we got 2 mujis-- in tha house Suspect
What a Face lets see what cha got!!!
A few things i got to say... Superb10
Back to top Go down
CHACALAcA

CHACALAcA

PostSubject: Re: A few things i got to say...   A few things i got to say... EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:18 am

i got milk What a Face lol! jk
well i got awesomeness game
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

PostSubject: Re: A few things i got to say...   A few things i got to say... EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:32 am

CHACALAcA wrote:
i got milk What a Face lol! jk
well i got awesomeness game

seek me out today,and we will see how your game is...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few things i got to say...   A few things i got to say... EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:46 am

lol he has the same ego as i do, rofl i like this kid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few things i got to say...   A few things i got to say... Empty

Back to top Go down

A few things i got to say...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: About JSA :: Announcements-
Jump to: